Grand Jester Frozen Elsa and Anna mini-busts review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
The whole world has gone nuts over Frozen, particularly the under 10 set. Even after all this time, it's still a major player in licensed products, and yet I've managed to avoid any. Until now that is - tonight I'm looking at the mini-busts of Anna and Elsa from Grand Jester. You can find the review here:

Frozen Elsa and Anna mini-busts - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Michael Crawford, Captain Toy

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Michael Crawford's Review of the Week - the number one source for action figure, toy and pop culture reviews!

I also wanted to mention that the Poppies Judges are busy in the nomination process right now. Here's the list of judges for this year:

The Poppies - the annual pop culture collectibles (action figures, statues, busts and more) industry awards!

If there's something you want to be sure is on the ballot, make sure you let one of the judges know!

Michael
MWC

They're not too bad tbh. Most statues are pretty crap extremely up close, it's meant to be viewed at least an inch or two away, and considering the target and cost it's "ok". But yeah it's a pretty damn sloppy job and a bit too much for the job done but v0v great for kids I'd think.

Yea, the paint work is not up to snuff. A nice paint job on those sculpts would look much better, but at that price range you're probably not going to get it from Disney. Let's remember that their prices tend to be inflated.

Back