Star Ace Hermione Granger figure review, Poppies info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was a little hesitant to put this review up today, because the days between Christmas and New Years tend to be slow ones. I don't want to post this one and have too many people miss it due to vacation and family stuff, but yet...I couldn't hold back. Hermione Granger from Star Ace is really nice, easily my favorite of their releases so far. Besides, I figure if I get the review up now, she can make it on the Poppies ballot in a couple weeks:

Review and photos of Star Ace Hermione Granger sixth scale action figure

you can also find it with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Captain Toy, Michael Crawford's Action Figure and Toy Reviews

Speaking of the Poppies, the judges are busy finalizing the ballot. If you have something you really, really want to ensure makes it to the ballot, you should contact one of the judges from the list:

Here are the The Poppies Judges for 2015, along with their bios!

Or you can drop me an email as well, and stump for your favorite figure, bust, statue, etc. The voting for the Poppies - and therefore, the People's Picks - should begin around January 8th. Thanks for reading!

Michael

She didn't get Crookshanks until the third book/movie so his absence is actually accurate - something they shouldn't be penalized for. I imagine an older Hermionie will come with him eventually. And she was struggling to lift the broom up to her hand in flying class with Madame Hooch. That's where Malfoy took Nevill's rememberall and Harry and to go get it back for him. So while it isn't a very Hermionie accessory, she did interact with a broom in the first film.

Glad this turned out to be a home run. I agree that rooted hair doesn't always look best, but I think it really captured her first film hair well in this case. I just hope they can get Dumbledore's beard looking as nice.

Most are returning judges - it's quite the list! Hopefully we'll get some solid nominations for the ballot.

Back