Grace

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbach

Super Freak
Reaction score
I saw this trailer on the Happy Birthday To Me DVD and I thought it looked awesome! Looks very gritty and my style of horror.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qSgWSkNmO2g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qSgWSkNmO2g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I saw this a couple weeks ago. Lots of disturbing scenes, but as a movie, it really didn't do it for me. There were many scenes where it was just the woman and baby, and it's tough to carry a story like that. It's good for the creep/gross factor, but not as a movie, imo.

On the other hand, my wife loved it and wants to buy the DVD.

This was filmed here in Regina, Saskatchewan. I had a casting call to this a few years ago but didn't go :p. It's not a bad movie, I actually found it kinda disturbing....my kind of movie!

The concept for the movie was good, but the execution and cast was awful. I bought the Blu-Ray thinking it was gonna be good, I gave it to my brother.

I haven't seen this yet but I was thinking it'd be good. Very surprised to see such bad reviews.

This was filmed here in Regina, Saskatchewan. I had a casting call to this a few years ago but didn't go :p. It's not a bad movie, I actually found it kinda disturbing....my kind of movie!

So you act? That's awesome. :rock

Best scene in the entire movie is at 1:44 of the trailer.

Saw this a while ago just pure crap i really struggled to get to the end of it horrid horrid horrid film.

0/10 from me.

I haven't seen this yet but I was thinking it'd be good. Very surprised to see such bad reviews.

So you act? That's awesome. :rock

Nah, I just work in the industry from time to time and went to school for make-up, working behind the scenes, etc. and usually get casting calls for extras in films here in Saskatchewan, Canada. The movie isn't entirely bad, I mean, it did have some creepy scenes, but perhaps I'm just biased because it was filmed here and I know some of the people who worked on it. :peace

Nah, I just work in the industry from time to time and went to school for make-up, working behind the scenes, etc. and usually get casting calls for extras in films here in Saskatchewan, Canada. The movie isn't entirely bad, I mean, it did have some creepy scenes, but perhaps I'm just biased because it was filmed here and I know some of the people who worked on it. :peace

Very nice. I am striving to be int he business myself. I also am learning to do movie make-up and want to be a director. I already wrote 2 scripts.

Very nice. I am striving to be int he business myself. I also am learning to do movie make-up and want to be a director. I already wrote 2 scripts.

Cool! I have a a few friends that actually do movie/special effects make-up, incidentally one of them got to work on the first 3 seasons of Supernatural and is currently working on the new Resident Evil movie :D

Cool! I have a a few friends that actually do movie/special effects make-up, incidentally one of them got to work on the first 3 seasons of Supernatural and is currently working on the new Resident Evil movie :D

That is kick ass! I always wanted to be a writer and I've always been a movie buff and so I had the idea to write scripts and direct. :D The make-up thing is a bonus for if I can't get in the directors seat and they don't want my script I can still get in on the movie biz. :lol

That is kick ass! I always wanted to be a writer and I've always been a movie buff and so I had the idea to write scripts and direct. :D The make-up thing is a bonus for if I can't get in the directors seat and they don't want my script I can still get in on the movie biz. :lol

I'm sure you will M, if that is your dream! But remember us little people when you become all rich and famous! :lol

This movie falls under the category of "Attention Whorror" Lame. I stopped watching these cheese flicks a while ago. I also want to slap Drew for posting it.

I'm sure you will M, if that is your dream! But remember us little people when you become all rich and famous! :lol

I'll never do that. :lol I hate people who do that crap. :mad: I think keeping yourself grounded by remembering where you came from is key in alot of things.

This movie falls under the category of "Attention Whorror" Lame. I stopped watching these cheese flicks a while ago. I also want to slap Drew for posting it.

:lol Dude, when I'm looking for a movie I look for 3 things:

1. Originality
2. Realism (believable)
3. Entertaining

That trailer looked to have all those qualities to me. The whole concept is downright disturbing and not for gore purposes. :D

1. Originality
2. Realism (believable)
3. Entertaining

That trailer looked to have all those qualities to me. The whole concept is downright disturbing and not for gore purposes. :D

Nah man, the only thing that film may have is entertainment factor, nothing else imo. Cheese entertainment too.

Okay I don't want to slap you anymore ............. maybe just a choke lock. :)

Back