Statue Gotham (TV Series) - James Gordon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BB&WSF

Super Freak
Reaction score
DC%20Gotham%20TV%20Series%20James%20Gordon%20Statue_zpsv2ftjp1n.jpg

img1152jpg-b6e135_960w.jpg

From the mean streets of GOTHAM, the wildly popular television series, comes this wonderfully sculpted statue of GCPD’s most dedicated member, Detective James Gordon!

Measures: Approximately 13" tall
Product Number: DCC11966
Shipping Weight: 4.20 pounds
Estimated to Arrive: November 2015

I thought he was looking for the Batsignal, but then I remembered the show has everyone but Batman in it. Maybe he's looking up to the sky praying the show gets better?

"The wildly popular television series"? Erm okay..

The statue looks great! I like the show just fine, but not enough to buy collectibles based off it.

Whoa! Did not see this coming! I'll probably pass, but love the show. Very cool.

Haters going to Hate :p

The show already got renewed for a 2nd season and the ratings are strong, one of my favorite shows.... That said I have no interest in collecting any statues from the show...

Haters going to Hate :p

The show already got renewed for a 2nd season and the ratings are strong, one of my favorite shows.... That said I have no interest in collecting any statues from the show...

Agreed. But I will admit it's a pretty good likeness, especially the second pic.

Classic Gordon pose from the show. Ha, pretty cool. I noticed the $125 price on the tag. That's pretty good for a 1/6 scale statue. But I know right off the bat that I'm not going to like the paint apps.

Classic Gordon pose from the show. Ha, pretty cool. I noticed the $125 price on the tag. That's pretty good for a 1/6 scale statue. But I know right off the bat that I'm not going to like the paint apps.

is it 1/6? Usually DCC goes with 1/7 for their stuff.

Back