Statue Gotham Nightmares Statue Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first time I saw the batman I assumed it was based on the Metal comics....are these influenced from that series at all or just a 100% SS line of art?

I can't unsee the clown on his right shoulder with his junk in his hands :rotfl
It's an amazing sculpt tho

I thought I was the only one seeing that too! :) I think it's perfect though for the character. Why wouldn't the Joker have something like that incorporated? Bravo Sideshow! :rotfl

As much as I would personally like an alternative kind of Catwoman in this line, I think SS would be wise to do Scarecrow. Then announce that once they see how Joker preorders affected Batman preorders to keep interest in the line up if they want to continue.

It would seem to be a line that is tailor made for a Scarecrow version.

As much as I would personally like an alternative kind of Catwoman in this line, I think SS would be wise to do Scarecrow. Then announce that once they see how Joker preorders affected Batman preorders to keep interest in the line up if they want to continue.

Scarecrow is the logical choice. Especially since these characters are designed as if we're seeing them while under the influence of Scarecrow's hallucinogen/fear gas.

If they make a Scarecrow in this line as opposed to a PF, how well do you think that would go over?

Um ...didn't think about that. People are going to flip is what I'm guessing. Lol!

Just got an email about a schedule change for my last payment for Nightmare Batman. Changed to late August. So maybe I'll have him for the start of September! :D

Back