Gotham City Impostors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
free gotham city imposters beta

Hi guys there a free gotham city imposters beta for ps3 so go down load it I plan on buying it for 360 though if its good. I checked the 360 but there is no free beta yet for 360 you need a code.

Has anyone got into the beta for this? I've been playin around for a few hours and I got to say its pretty entertaining. All of the customization is cool.

I finally downloaded and played a few games this weekend. I had a very hard time getting into a game on the PS3. I'm going to plan to pick this up for the xbox. It's pretty entertaining!

So has anyone picked up this game? I'm getting it on the Xbox this afternoon. The beta was a blast!

Is this available for buying, or just downloading? Very innovative idea on the Bat franchise.

I wonder if future DLCs will involve Batman himself and the other Gotham characters, using their legit weapons, to join in on the fun. :D

I'm really enjoying this on PC. Monolith really has not lost their touch in designing a well balanced shooting game.

Now my hope is that this gives them enough cash to start developing No One Lives Forever 3!

I played the beta once on the ps3 but could not get into it using the ps3 controller. might pick it up for the pc thu steam. i mean it's only 15 bucks.

Anyone playing this on Steam now that it's "Free-to-play"?

It's actually been completely remade and is just pure fun. The first couple games and customizing your character/weapons may be a bit confusing but if you stick with it for a bit you will love it.

I haven't played a multiplayer FPS since MW2 and this game has completely brought me back.

Back