Gotham City Impostors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really excited about this. Just hope it's not a cheap feeling game. Has the potential to be a really fun and addictive game with all the customization.

I think this game could end up being awesome if its done the way I am thinking so I look forward to its release.

My copy of Arkham City came with a code for the beta for this game. It says to go to gothamcityimposters.com and click on "sign up for beta" but there's no such thing on the site.

I was hoping mine would come with a beta invite. But it didn't.

My copy of Arkham City came with a code for the beta for this game. It says to go to gothamcityimposters.com and click on "sign up for beta" but there's no such thing on the site.

Did you go to impostOrs or impostErs?? I went to the wrong spelling first and went to some website. Check the spelling.

And my copy came with the beta code too.

I wish, The only ones I had were the BTAS skin and The Carnival Map, I already used both :lol

Did you go to impostOrs or impostErs?? I went to the wrong spelling first and went to some website. Check the spelling.

And my copy came with the beta code too.

I went to the right site. I just don't see any "join beta" option. There was an update on October 16 for a trailer but nothing about a beta yet.

*Boy do I feel like a dumb ass. I was at the wrong site.

Last edited:
A thing about the beta code though. The card doesn't say we are guaranteed entry in to beta. I'd guess we are but it makes it out as more of an advertisement for the beta and they give us a code for some reason.

A thing about the beta code though. The card doesn't say we are guaranteed entry in to beta. I'd guess we are but it makes it out as more of an advertisement for the beta and they give us a code for some reason.

Yeah, I found that curious too. I entered the code on the site and even then it said I would be contacted by email if I'm chosen for the beta.

Yeah, I was in the closed beta a couple weeks back, pretty awesome. Though the BETA is available to all now. Just go to your demos under the game section if your playing on PS3/Xbox. :)

Back