GOTG Vol. 2 - Groot Life-Size Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S9E5w6S.jpg

Picked this up for my sister on Saturday.
I was surprised how great it turned out.
She was very pleased with the figure and is very happy with it.
I told her not to mess with the sprouts.:lecture
Congrats to all who got this little guy.

Picked this up for my sister on Saturday.
I was surprised how great it turned out.
She was very pleased with the figure and is very happy with it.
I told her not to mess with the sprouts.:lecture
Congrats to all who got this little guy.
That's pretty awesome :hi5: This makes a great gift for anyone who loves Groot :woo

Yeah those sprouts are annoying. I don't even use them, they are too easy to lose :thud:

I went though such a funny cycle with this guy. At first I had him on pre-order. Then cancelled it. Then thought about it and the shots on here seemed cool. Then I was in China last week and decided to buy him while I could. So now he's up on my work desk ! Looks great !

I went though such a funny cycle with this guy. At first I had him on pre-order. Then cancelled it. Then thought about it and the shots on here seemed cool. Then I was in China last week and decided to buy him while I could. So now he's up on my work desk ! Looks great !

You have a trusting workplace. I would never dare put my Groot on my work desk. It would be missing within the hour!

You're welcome :lol :duff

:rotfl

Just pulled the trigger on this guy...thanks to everyone who posted amazing pictures...I’m now $190 lite in the wallet. Looking forward to him very much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's pretty awesome :hi5: This makes a great gift for anyone who loves Groot :woo

Yeah those sprouts are annoying. I don't even use them, they are too easy to lose :thud:

I fully agree that this is the perfect figure for the cute and cuddly Groot fan.
I asked her if she would be interested in a custom angry face and she said no because she would never use it.
I know I would use an angry sculpt if I had this figure.
I might buy the loose 1/6 scale Groots that come with the other Vol 02 figures and pose them with Deadpool etc. if they are not overpriced.

Got notice that BBTS is finally shipping this. Looks terrific from the pics but is a shame an angry expression is not included. I could have done with just happy and angry.

Got mine from the postman yesterday but won't be able to open it till tomorrow as it's a birthday present from sister.
Getting Bane tonight for myself as the Knightmare Batman and Armory won't arrive till end of next week.
Will post some pics.
This guy just goes with any environment.
Put him in the kitchen, desk, back yard with dog, etc.

Back