GOTG Vol. 2 - Groot Life-Size Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics everyone!! This little guy is so dynamic, it’s just crazy. Love it

I keep putting him in different places around the house and my wife loves finding him

oh Mondays,,,
lmJlIvF.jpg

Man ! You guys ! I may need to change my decision on getting this guy......

Seems he is different than other 1/6 figures, in the fact that he can be more a cool piece to hold onto stuff and have around the house etc...

Hmmmm

I was on the fence for quite a while but after seeing all those pics and thinking about possibilities what I could do with him, I finally ordered him as well.

Yeah, I love this little guy. I finally got him opened and set up, and though he's currently on his stand, I feel that I may constantly move him around my collection room like he's checking the place out.

anyone got any charging from sideshow for this guy yet in the states?

I ordered mine through them, was shipped Dec 21st I believe. I dont live in the states but it was shipped from their Cali warehouse.

I ordered from BBTS and haven't heard a thing from them. If Sideshow has him already can't be too far off?

guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-baby-groot.jpg

cover-image-j2f7qhdl-baby-groot.jpg

it would have been fun if they included more expressions, angry and sad. why give us 2 neutral expressions??

baby groot is smaller than a 1.5L bottle of coke. easily fits in my messenger bag.lolz
the lack of expressions is the only limitation this thing has. bummmer.

I'm just waiting for more reward points to kick in this month before I pull the trigger. Hopefully he's not on waitlist by then

Back