GOTG Vol. 2 - Groot Life-Size Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad I preordered him. He was awesome in the movie. That opening credits scene..... just fantastic. I enjoyed the movie itself quite a bit... but can see some of the critiques that others have had. Pacing seemed a little off. That wasn't enough for me to not love it though.

I couldn't resist, went ahead and pre-ordered him!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I couldn't resist, went ahead and pre-ordered him!

IMG_0138.JPG

Just wondering about the little plants / sprouts that are on the body.
They might be prone to damage when putting on and taking off the suit.
I plan to keep the suit on him but I wonder if that would be a mistake if those parts turn out to be extremely delicate.

Just wondering about the little plants / sprouts that are on the body.
They might be prone to damage when putting on and taking off the suit.
I plan to keep the suit on him but I wonder if that would be a mistake if those parts turn out to be extremely delicate.
Almost would have to expect they are not permanently affixed.

Ill probably have one with the custom detonator & one with the suit

Must have the detonator with him for sure!

Can't wait to get the detonator really going! My printer shoudl be here tomorrow or Wednesday. I hope to have it assembled and ready to print before the weekend is out so I can get a test print of the detonator model done to show off! I;m still working out the logistics of the inside so I can place a power supply, wiring hols, etc.

I've been looking for the auxiliary cord he uses to connect the walkman and speakers. Need that display, lol.

Do the coupon codes work on him? I just missed the Mother's Day one and I'm pretty bummed out about it. Also would it be safe to wait for a Father's Day coupon? Thanks in advance.

Alright, I think I have a small detonator here, somewhere.... umm... where is it... grr... oh, HERE IT IS!

KXBvWO9.jpg

Fq6g770.jpg

KlEltEp.jpg

Back