GOTG Vol. 2 - Groot Life-Size Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a few pics of Groot helping out around the office when I got him back in July. Finally uploaded to share with you all.

Groot_Tech_01.jpg

Groot_Tech_02.jpg

Groot_Tech_03.jpg

Groot_Tech_04.jpg

Anyone in need of this? I have the one without the jacket. Never took it out- just don't want it sitting in a closet when someone else can enjoy.

For those who looking for this figure, I manage to grab mine at California adventure park in Anaheim, CA at the guardian of the galaxy ride. They have it for $210 and I paid $203 with Disney card. Way better than paying $350-400 on eBay.

Jedha is the reason I have this guy. He wanted to stop by and say hello!
39bf9219dfcd34603d2034cc9615c91f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So after 5 months of being on the waitlist with Sideshow, looks like it will be converting. :D I already purchased one from a user here and I'll be getting the one from SS. I'll be army building (as Jedha Patrol would say) baby Groot! :)

So after 5 months of being on the waitlist with Sideshow, looks like it will be converting. :D I already purchased one from a user here and I'll be getting the one from SS. I'll be arming building (as Jedha Patrol would say) baby Groot! :)
I'm new here and really want this version of groot! Can you explain the waitlist/if its still available, or other recommendations of where I can buy it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm new here and really want this version of groot! Can you explain the waitlist/if its still available, or other recommendations of where I can buy it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome! It's sold out now as far as I know. The only way to get it is through a 3rd party. There is another version on Sideshow's website without the suit and just one face (instead of 3 options) if you're interested in that one.

Went ahead and made up a gauntlet for my Groot.

Grootauntlet4.jpg

Can anyone recommend a Cap shield I can get that would be the right size for him? Willing to repaint something that comes with a toy, but a metal keychain would be awesome.

groot.jpg

Blast from the past thread. Just got around to redoing my floors and setting my displays back up. Forgot how much I love this little guy! And for the poster above, that looks awesome! No idea about the shield though unfortunately.

View attachment 463134

Can anyone recommend a Cap shield I can get that would be the right size for him? Willing to repaint something that comes with a toy, but a metal keychain would be awesome.

What do you mean you "just went ahead and made yourself a Gauntlet" ? :lol

Looks awesome. Would love to know how you did it. I need one for my Groot now !! He's sad without it.

I'm thinking about getting this below. Looks pretty good I think. 7cm diameter and most metallic looking I could find.

Looks like it could attach to the arm OK ?? But not sure if the arm clips work ? Otherwise could glue something to it.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Avengers-Ca...370&pg=2047675&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

$_12-2.JPG$_12.JPG

I'm surprised that no one has bothered producing faceplates for this guy. You'd think between all the folks making 3rd party accessories someone would've thought to make something for Groot.

Just scored one of the basic editions of this figure but with the additional Dx faces for $90. Rather stoked to add this to my collection. hopefully one of these days I can source his ravagers outfit

Back