got my Battle Troll today, FINALLY...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diesel

Freakzoid
Reaction score
after 3 failed delivery attempts by Fed-Ex my piece arrived today...

hats off to SS, cause this piece is awesome...

looks great displayed with the baby Rog, and Fell Beast... i'll post a few pics later...

i guess this is the last one this year with only 2 more for me to come, Aragorn and the BG and L&G on Arod... Looking forward to them though...

:banana

Congrats!! Those three do look real good together. Makes me wish I had the ML & Fell Beast.

I finally broke down and ordered one from Alter Ego Comics... those pics make me even happier that I did so. :joy

I feel your pain Cory! Got mine yesterday, and it was the 3rd attempt. Sheesh!!

I did find out Fedex doesn't automatically send the piece back after the 3rd try (so I was told). They will then send you a postcard so you can call to make arrangements to pick it up. What's weird is that until that happens the place remains a mystery!!

Anyway, congrats on the arrival! It does look very cool w/ the others.

I got the Battle Troll last week and I am amazed at how good the piece is. It far exceeded my expectations. I was looking forward to it for months, but never thought it would be as good as it is! Detail is just amazing and I finally have a troll! that is more then a big grey hunk of poly! This guy will definitely be one to have IMO And, I don't think it's too small at all, but just right for displaying with the baby rog

Good pictures Diesel.

Thanks, I think I may re-consider this one, after I get some things worked out...

re

nice, thats the exact same setup Im goin for...

Us EUers will have to wait a little longer though !

Congrats for the Battle Troll pick-up, Diesel !!! :clap

I also planned to display Batttle Troll together with Baby Balrog & Fell Beast :D

Got my Battle Troll from Bob today. It looks even better than it did at SDCC. The detail on him is really really good and he looks much bigger than I remember him as well. I admit the eyes on the Soldier look funny but that tounge cracks me up. I guess I'd do that to if I had a troll squishing the crap outta me.

I finally saw the Baby Balrog in a shop this past weekend. While small, I really liked him. I was also on the fence about the Battle Troll, and now that I've seen your pictures of the two of them together, I'll probably get them both and place them next to Shelob. I don't have a fell beast, unfortunately. Thanks for the pictures!

Great statue!!! Here are some pix, not the best I'm afraid but it was dark outside so I had to use indoor lighting, hence the orange effect, I was going to say that was coming from Mordor in the background but thought again..................don't wanna spend Xmas in the Nuthouse!!!

Got my BT last week (think the Gondorian's tongue hanging out is hysterical). Rather than put him with the other mini beasts, I put him in the center of the 4 troll maquettes- makes a nice Troll display.

Back