Action Figure GoodSmileCompany : Nendoroid Overwatch line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eiko82

Super Freak
Reaction score
f0e950bc90bc2253e031d9396dacb3a9.jpg

https://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/6214/Nendoroid+Tracer+Classic+Skin+Edition.html

From the globally popular multiplayer first-person shooter 'Overwatch' comes a Nendoroid of Tracer! The Nendoroid comes complete with a variety of optional parts to add effects for her abilities, interchangeable bent legs, and hair options that can cover up her eyes to recreate her iconic poses from the game!

Also included are Tracer's trademark pulse pistols, along with open hand parts to pose her as without her guns, like when she activates her recall ability. Equip her pulse bomb to pose Tracer activating her ultimate ability! The Nendoroid is fully articulated, allowing her to be posed in many different ways, and has been carefully sculpted and tuned to ensure that the joints do not stand out, keeping Tracer's unique appearance in tact. Be sure to add the first of the Overwatch Nendoroid series to your collection!

This is an instant buy for me. I'm really excited that GSC mentioned that Tracer is the first of the Overwatch Nendoroid series. Would love to see a Nendoroid Zarya or Lucio.

Last edited:
Re: GoodSmileCompany : Nendoroid Tracer from Overwatch

Sold. If I can't have a 1/4 or 1/3 scale Overwatch statue/figure then these will have to do :)

Not interested in the Blizzard 1/6 line?

Gotcha; I can't comment on Tracer's paint but I ordered Reaper after the community here responded really well to the statue. Honestly I can easily see myself buying five or six of the 1/6-scale and all of these Nendoroids. Which is... $1150 at least... in... Nendoroids.

Gosh, this hobby makes me feel dumb sometimes :slap
(Obviously I'm still going to do it)

By the way, I found a guy on facebook doing a 1/4 resin kit of Tracer, selling for 560EUR painted and and 500EUR unpainted before shipping. Looked seriously cool, and I think it had lighting features and all. That kind of thing is too expensive for me and takes up too much space (one is fine but, again, I'd want a whole line-up) but if you're interested, PM me :wink1:

I hope it's not just nendoroids. I would love some Overwatch figmas.

1. She looks amazing.
2. I need a Reinhardt.
3. Gimme Overwatch Figma next.
4. She looks amazing. Ordered.

I hope it's not just nendoroids. I would love some Overwatch figmas.

Overwatch figmas would be amazing as well. There are quite a lot of Overwatch characters that would work great as a figma.

Already PO'd, so happy that GSC is taking on the Overwatch products and I'd love to see them tackle as many characters as they can.

Besides Tracer, I'd love anything Zenyatta (Nendoroid, Figma, heck even a scale figure), and my ultimate pipe dream would be a Figma of his Sanzang skin.

Looks like they did actually announce a Figma Tracer.

A few Twitter accounts are reporting it, there's an ad at the show.

tracergsc.jpg

No idea who the original source is, they all seem to be using the same photo.

Why we have such limited overwatch figures is beyond me.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! I think Tracer would work really well as a figma.

Apparently Mei and Mercy are also planned for the cute Nendoroid line, and Genji announced for the more well-proportionned Figma line. Can't wait to see more. Hope they do all the characters.

JYy4iKm.jpg

Back