What next for Hot Toy's VGM Resident Evil line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want them all!!! Since I started collecting these figures, and I wasn't happy with Neca's RE products.

2qtwn4p.jpg

I would want both Claire and Leon, since I didn't get a chance to purchase the first HT Leon [RE4/ RPD VER.]

I want this Leon:

re2-leon-kennedy1.jpg

As for Claire:

Resident%2BEvil%2BDarkside%2BChronicles_resident-evil-darkside-chronicles-claire-redfield.jpg.small.jpg

claireredfield2_2.jpg

Didn't HT allready say we'll be getting Ada soon? I really hope with ORC we'll at least get a new Leon figure and if Claire and Jill make an appearence, HT will make them too.

Lmao. Thanks! I heard rumors of Ada for Resident Evil 15th Anniversary. Idk... so far it's "rumors". :| Maybe HT's is working on other projects, like RE: Afterlife Alice.

I want them all!!! Since I started collecting these figures, and I wasn't happy with Neca's RE products.

2qtwn4p.jpg

bittys boucing :horror

I want claire most of all and nemesis but they havent made any of the RE monster's.

Yes, Nemesis would be so epic!!! Claire needs to be next. We have Leon, Jill, Chris, Wesker, and even Sheva.... bleh. LOL

Back