What next for Hot Toy's VGM Resident Evil line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope when we get a RE6 I hope it has Claire and I hope hot toys make's a more modern version of her.

Ada_front.png

dream figure.

Despite the fact we have 2 Jills now, I still want this the most:
Jill_Valentine_RE_UC_01.jpg

^Good stuff. :) It's too bad with the interest thread for her in the custom section (clothes by Beto) there didn't seem to be much interest and most was towards movie Jill. :/ Not that I don't find Sienna hot, but I rather have the real Jill and that's the best representation of RE3 Jill imo.

I'm pretty sure that when RE: Revelations comes out we will be getting a new set of figures. Im willing to bet, we get a new Chris and Jill.

rerevalationschris.jpg

I'm still trying to get used to the new Jill and Chris' new look in Rev. I much prefer their BSAA oufits in RE5 as seen in the initial pics and trailers. Still if these are made I'll pick them up.

:lecture:goodpost::exactly::hi5:

I ____ you not, last night I had a dream that HT made an RE2 Claire figure and it was glorious. Then I woke up and the sad reality that there is no HT Claire set in and now I'm depressed :(

I ____ you not, last night I had a dream that HT made an RE2 Claire figure and it was glorious. Then I woke up and the sad reality that there is no HT Claire set in and now I'm depressed :(

Yeah... situation with Hottoys always reminded me this.

IRONMAN... IRONMAN...... IROOONMAAAN!

Seriously the RE line imo is a potential gold mine and i really hope HT will eventually aquire the rights to the whole series.

I think that Hottoys not so stupid to not understand it.
Most likely... this is due to license issue and therefore all claims must go to CAPCOM :monkey2

would love a clarie redfield from hot toys but it seeming less likely to happen unless she going in a new resident evil game so i'll make a custom of her ...

Claire would make an awesome fig. Code Veronica was actually my first RE game. Love her look in 2/Darkside Chronicles as well.

I'm still trying to get used to the new Jill and Chris' new look in Rev.

Besides the outfits, I don't like Jill's face in it. I'm wondering if they lost the likeness rights.

Despite the fact we have 2 Jills now, I still want this the most:
Jill_Valentine_RE_UC_01.jpg

I prefer STARS Jill but I would buy this version in a heartbeat if they made it. And although Sienna Guillory is pretty hot she was awful in Resident Evil: Apocalypse. I bet you she's never played a RE game in her life. That was just my little rant I wanted to get out there.

I'm still trying to get used to the new Jill and Chris' new look in Rev. I much prefer their BSAA oufits in RE5 as seen in the initial pics and trailers. Still if these are made I'll pick them up.

:lecture:goodpost::exactly::hi5:

he's my grail figure. A ht nemesis seems so far away though I can't see them making him anytime soon :(

Same here. Nemie is my No. 1 grail figure in 1/6! From what I understand HT plans to make Alice from each movie so my hope is they sell well enough to warrant HT making midgit Nemesis from Apocalypse.

Back