Good smile company teenage mutant ninja turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes AmiAmi ones have nickelodeon logo on the boxes and also included code's for the art print.

DSC_2801.jpg
DSC_2799.jpg
DSC_2800.jpg

Is the art print for purchasing the four turtles signed by the artist? It would bother me if they have a surplus of prints then offered them in other ways. I'm not necessarily buying these solely for the print but it is a cool incentive for those that collect all four.

Thanks, that helps a lot. I'll definitely be picking these guys up when they're all out.

Got Don and Mikey today to complete the set. Set them all up in a detolf for a quick pic.

95e163d069e8ac009b63604f05135d42.jpg

I'll try to get some more pics up this weekend.

Very nice! They look great all together. Wow y'all got these in so fast.

Thanks! I love how they look all set up together. It would be cool is they were bigger but the whole set is the same as getting one statue so I'm not complaining about the price.

Looks good all together GeneralZodLives, maybe a little bit bigger would of been nice but over all I am happy with the scale. I'm space limited anyways so it's nice they are not over the top size wise.

Where are all of these guys in stock? I keep seeing places that have all but Donnie and I want to buy them all at once. Although I guess Donnie will be available basically everywhere by the end of the month.

Where are all of these guys in stock? I keep seeing places that have all but Donnie and I want to buy them all at once. Although I guess Donnie will be available basically everywhere by the end of the month.

You can find Don at amiami.

I ordered Leo just because he was on Amazon for a decent price. Now I need to decide if I should open him early or wait for the other 3...

Back