Good smile company teenage mutant ninja turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haven't heard any shipping news on mine yet. Still only got Leo. Anyone else order from Anime Island?

The best TMNT statue set ever made imo.Good size and look great together.I would get them all if all had more relaxed poses like Donatello.

Finally opened my Leo today. Looks nice, but for what it is it's hard to justify that price.

^ oh, I just meant whether you had them in your collection.

They look nice but are pretty small. $130, print or not, is ambitious. They'll display nicely together, though.

I think having all four is a must for these. Like you said, they make an awesome display when they're all together...

Yeah having them in person they look amazing! Really glad I pulled the trigger on this one. Got em at spec fiction too for a great price would recommend them to anyone interested in em. Kinda sucks that you cant put in the PO for the print yet the website says its waiting for donatello to be released, kinda weird.

Got my final one today...looks great all together!

25f1fda8fd7c00ffd63ec29a0fbd93d0.jpg

Got the squad together yesterday

761c85e201ab645436e6f391bd1cdfa1.jpg

Congrats fellas on the group! The group display looks Awesome!

I'm not a fan of this look, but I am really impressed that Good Smile offered them separately and as a group! Good form!

Back