Good price for PF Obi and Darth Vader?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats AA.

I think they look fine standing alone, but look better together. I have both, but I display them seperately because I feel like having Obi sideways detracts from his awesome headsculpt and because I have Vader with the other Sith PF's and Obi with Luke, Han, and Leia. I think its win-win either way.

Thanks Guys. The strange thing is when I got the Darth Maul PF and Star Wars Leia PF last week, I thought to myself...'man...I sure wish I would of started collecting earlier so I would of had the chance to get Vader and Obi-wan'. But then days later...boom...they both happen to magically appear on the same email ready to be purchased.

These apparently went fast - I tried to get one of the Obi-wan PFs (seemed like a good price for the exclusive)
but no luck even though I responded within 10 minutes of email receipt.

My mistake - I did get one of the Obi-wans - just hadn't waited long enough
to get a reply. Also got one of the Vaders. :)

Thanks Guys. The strange thing is when I got the Darth Maul PF and Star Wars Leia PF last week, I thought to myself...'man...I sure wish I would of started collecting earlier so I would of had the chance to get Vader and Obi-wan'. But then days later...boom...they both happen to magically appear on the same email ready to be purchased.

Cool, they do make for a great display together! :clap

Please place your thoughts now on a Wolf Predator mask 1:1 & a Doom P.F. ...lets hope next week that they will both appear in our e-mail boxes :banana

Personally I haven't found the Obi Wan or Vader PF's any cheaper.

That Obi-wan was a good deal but with shipping it will be more than
getting the Express one from Sideshow.

If someone wanted the regular Vader, it would not make much sense
to pay $100 more for that exclusive one on ebay.

Well this one is about the same price, so from SS, it's not really a deal
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=200321117947

This one is not a reg but it's Ex and it doesn't go for much more than a brand new reg.
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=200321114607

So u see, not so good of a deal, you can get either an Ex for not much more on the Vader and Obi is retail or below...

That Obi-wan was a good deal but with shipping it will be more than
getting the Express one from Sideshow.

If someone wanted the regular Vader, it would not make much sense
to pay $100 more for that exclusive one on ebay.

Yeah not for the reg but good deal for the Ex, I pass on Vader because I wanted the Ex.

Obi being that close on secondary market, it usually falls below retail...

See now Marvel we are not talkn $100, we are talkn $300-600 more above retail, SW is closer to retail than many other pieces....

Yeah not for the reg but good deal for the Ex, I pass on Vader because I wanted the Ex.

Obi being that close on secondary market, it usually falls below retail...

See now Marvel we are not talkn $100, we are talkn $300-600 more above retail, SW is closer to retail than many other pieces....

That's true. Star Wars PF's don't rise in value like Marvel PF's. That's fortunate for a buyer and unfortunate for someone trying to make a profit.

I think i will play waiting game
maybe get them when live.com is up to 30% again

Here are the new Star Wars PF's that I received from the express update.

VaderKenobi.jpg

And you have John "Zombie" McCarthy saying ....

"let's get it on!" :banana

i say to try to get them later as well....LIVE.com discounts are up and down again. the obi wan PF is one of the BEST likeness' you can find. and of course Vader just rocks because its Vader. i can't wait for a ROTS Obi to come out in PF so i can display all four on a shelf!!!

Back