Good price for PF Obi and Darth Vader?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've also come across some awesome deals on these but have passed. I keep hoping that Sideshow will take another crack at Vader (ROTJ). I've also been tempted to get Farmboy Luke but I've decided to only get one of the major players and if there is one Luke I would want above all other Luke's it would be Jedi Knight Luke so the wait continues.

I'm not sure I agree with that. I mean, of course you can't pose them, but they still look great, and their size makes them more impressive than 1/6 scale figures even if the sculpt on the 1/6 scale Obi-wan looks more like Alec Guinness to me. They've held up a lot better than the other early PFs.

Right - I think it depends on if you like dolls or statues. :D

These apparently went fast - I tried to get one of the Obi-wan PFs (seemed like a good price for the exclusive)
but no luck even though I responded within 10 minutes of email receipt.

Came across a deal for these two figures--
What is the going price for these?
Darth Vader--$320.00 +shipping
Obi----------$275.00 +shipping

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah, you and SS's entire newsletter queue. :rotfl:lol:rotfl

The deal on Obi is a good one, and Vader for that matter. I don't think you can display one without the other. :lecture

I think it's a good deal. Every time I seen a Vader PF up for sale somewhere they wanted to charge way more money.

Nice, very discreet.

I was thinking the same thing, "Hmm, that's straaannge, I seem to remember about five minutes ago getting an e-mail from Sideshow mentioning these very two PF characters for those exact prices."

:monkey1

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah, you and SS's entire newsletter queue. :rotfl:lol:rotfl

The deal on Obi is a good one, and Vader for that matter. I don't think you can display one without the other. :lecture

I never get these updates. Doesn't matter though. I'm broke. :rotfl

I think it's one of the boxes you check for what you want to recieve in your newsletter.

I got an email this morning from Jeff Dean saying that Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Kenobi will be shipped to me in the next 2 - 3 business days.

Congrats, AA! :rock

I got the email and while Vader was really tempting I had to pass. He'd look great next to Anakin but I think I'm gonna keep holding out for an ESB Vader PF, hopefully from the catwalk scene. In my honest opinion this Vader and Kenobi really look best together, one tends to look like it's missing something without the other near.

Is this Vader PF a good stand alone figure or is Obi Wan necessary?

I have Obi not Vader and at least in his case he is fine standing alone but they do look the best when you connect the two.

Back