Good names for Predators? (Help)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, post your ideas for decent Predator names here! Need one for my next custom piece as it is gonna be something special :hi5: Good place for other people looking for names aswell

This Pred is not a Young Blood but is still wet behind the ears, a keen hunter and a most likely blue in colour

I love/hate coming up with names for things. But naming a Predator sounds fun. Just going off of what you said here, not a young thing but green (not in color) and then blue (in color)...

That brings to mind someone older who didn't hunt when he was young, so I'm thinking he wasn't rich enough to hunt and was too busy working or not a die hard sportsman. So that leads to Blue Collar or Weekend Warrior.

And since you said blue, playing off of that: blue can also mean "sad." So, just as a big guy could be nicknamed Tiny, your guy could be nicknamed Mr. Happy or Mr. Lucky. Or, to abstract things further, if he is gloomy he could be a Gloomy Gus or, for fun, just Gus. Gus the Predator.

Just some ideas. Please, no one throw eggs at me if I'm being ignorant or disrespectful to the Predator expanded universe. I am only familiar with the Hot Toys figures and movies. :peace

Some random names I could think about:

Snake Predator
Venom Predator
Berzerk Predator
Phantom Predator
Talon Predator
Grid Predator
Assault Predator (too generic?)
Crimson Predator
Spartan Predator
Fang Predator

I like that!

But hold on, isn't the Pred you are claiming to be Berzerk actually called Mr. Black?

That "Mr. Black" title is an on-set nickname the crew had for Brian Steele who plays that Predator.

NECA is releasing figures from this movie and the names they released for the first 3 were:

Classic Predator, Falconer Predator and Berzerker Predator

NECA doesn't have the authority to just randomly make up names for licensed products. So these names were approved by the film makers.

Now youve dun it, now am so freaking Mad you guys.
whe whewhe whe, do i hear a baby cry?,
Did you know that, Childish adults R a facT!.
Whole lot of you are!.,
Now thats just to bad, your loss bitc#es!.
What can one expect from Big baby toy collectors, not much thats for sure.
Almost makes me think that stereotype,s come in great numbers.
You sure make it look that way, thats a shame realy for the normal people here.
Negative talk behavior from my side, does not aply on the people who dont contribute to this meeningless Bull____.

Not sure what you are talking about but there are alot of sh@t talking HIGH DRAMA kids on here that have nothing to do but disrespect people.

Hello Ashkanis!,,Sad but true.,
My thoughts are that this whole thing was freaking bulls#itt. look at how this thread begon and how it ends, or did they just get realy stupid at the end of the thread.
Grid predator says it all, who would think thats a cool name for a predator? BTW, the scar AVP alien was called Grid.
Not to speak about those made up names,
I would not even give the ____ i flushed this morning, those kinda names.

Agh Damn kids!!!
, Lets just say ,somebody has a whole lot of growing up to do.
Can we make a list with those kind of members in it?
, That way people can know from the start, that these basterds cant be taken seriously.

There are plenty of little girls on here that talk sh#t about stuff people say when they could just ignore it. Nope they need to keep typing and say things they would say when they were 8. "this is a stupid Thread" "Fuqing dont read it" :gah:

Yeah Ashkanls, wise words are those that U R speaking, lol
Totaly agree, Made by a realy Childish adult.:clap
lets all give him a big applause!!!! , here he is, the one ,the only, SKYNET!!!!
oeh could not even make up his own forum name, now thats just sad!
Just tryed to let him know, that if somhow is below the age of 12 (or even round that age would be fine),
i would take my words back, delete it, and he could concider that never written from my part.:lecture
Its just that am a little disapointed in skynet, thought it was cool idea.
Stupid S#it, and for what? :wave:nana:

Grind-Pred , E-mote Predator, Bone-crusher, Basilisk *LMAO* sure mine are 'retarded' well said...

i don't know if what you've said till now is for real or it's your way of taking the piss, but err if you really meant it then my friend you have a serious problem there :lol

I am utterly confused as to whats going on in this thread right now...

Officialy this thread is to help Skynet come up with some names for his predator designs, unfortunatelly like many others this thread attracts mentally challenged weirdos such as D-CHAOS...I recommend you ignore him and everything should go smooth :)

, Lets just say ,somebody has a whole lot of growing up to do.
Can we make a list with those kind of members in it?
, That way people can know from the start, that these basterds cant be taken seriously.

Yeah I think you should make that list, you need to be on it!

Last edited:
lets all give him a big applause!!!! , here he is, the one ,the only, SKYNET!!!!
oeh could not even make up his own forum name, now thats just sad!
Just tryed to let him know, that if somhow is below the age of 12 (or even round that age would be fine),

Im a big fan of a franchise so I pay homage to it by adopting it's name :dunno

Your calling me childish? Look at your posts mate! :lol They are joke worthy rants at best! So reconsider who you are branding and look in the mirror pal :exactly:

:peace

This can be a fun thread - I think the joke names can contribute to that, as well as people actually trying to help out the OP.

But don't take it so seriously - like everything else on this entire forum - it's just for fun!

It's all fun and good, untill someone starts abusing choice of user name and generally maturity/ mental age. If this thread becomes a pissing match it may aswell be closed.

Back