good evening from the DMV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bklynzfinest2k1

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Wow, do know where to start... here it goes.. ive always collected something since i was child... whether it was rocks,lol, ninja tutles in the early 90s, dvds in 00's , mcfarlanes figs and jakks superstar classics 04-06s and now shoes... but never high end figures..

i came across 1/6 scale IRON MANs middle of last year in a SHOE FORUM and i was ***ing blown away.. i immediately started to research HOT TOYS... i was disappointed i missed out on all the previous DARK KNIGHT AND IRON MAN FIGS..but i told myself, "i have to start some where".. everything pointed me to Sideshow.. first thing i pre-ordered was the JOKER 2.0 without thinking about it...to bad he keeps getting pushed back and IRON MAN VII(i cant drop $400 on the others YET).. you guys dont kid around when you say " once u buy one you start buying a ton".. i bought the dark knight rises dx12 3 weeks ago and the iron man II unleashed on wednesday..LOL.... my finger is itching to purchase IM mk IV but my fiance will KILL ME... hopefully I come a good price for it one day

enough blabbing, im glad i joined this board. its extremely informative and helpful.

now i have two expensive addictions, shoes & these hot toys... :hi5:

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

This hobby is worse than crack, bro! :lol

LMFAO...^^^ once that joker and IM comes in...my finger will be trigger happy .... the only gripe with hot toys, is they take for ever to release..if a movie comes out, why not release when the movie is showing not a year later..

thanks everyone.. i just recieved the IM II unleashed.. blown away.. i can only imagine how the regular iron man looks like... about to PO MK VII..smh..the addiction has started...

JOKER needs to hurry up and arrive...

Back