Gollum PF : Alternate display base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow, it's been nearly 5 weeks since the Gollum PF pre-order and we have yet to see the alternate display base. We all know it has been completed, as this news was reported by a SSF member who saw it in person almost 2 weeks ago. Could you please update your website photo's as I think we'd all like to see exactly what we've purchased.

Not to worry, photos are in the works for this additional piece and will be posted once they are ready. I can't really give a specific time frame as to when photos will be ready to post (as I just do not know), but just keep an eye on the newsletter as that's where we'll announce them.

-SideshowAlex

Alot of us are looking foward to seeing those pic's, esp. those of us who've purchased one [or two]. No matter how it turns out it's not a dealbreaker for me, but if SS is going to implement NRD's on item's such as this I don't think it unreasonable to expect them to post pic's of all aspects of a statue before making it available for pre-order. :lecture

Not to worry, photos are in the works for this additional piece and will be posted once they are ready. I can't really give a specific time frame as to when photos will be ready to post (as I just do not know), but just keep an eye on the newsletter as that's where we'll announce them.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks Alex. To be honest, I ordered without even reading the description, so this was a nice surprise to see when I finally did read it, about 2 weeks later. It looks like a fantastic piece, and I can't wait to display him with Gandalf.

-SideshowAlex

Alex, I'm just glad you didn't tell us the photo's would be "coming shortly". Because the last time someone from SS told us something would be "coming shortly" it was the Legolas maquette.....and we all know how that one turned out. Hopefully, we'll see those pic's prior to SS requiring our remaining 90% payment.....

Last edited:
Back