Going Commando...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yudan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all! New here. I was trying to search for this topic but to no avail (user error). I have a collection of HT 1/6 but I don't have to room to have display cases. What are some experiences of those who go caseless? My room is dark most of time and I do not live in a overly humid environment (S. California). I know I will have to dust more often, but besides that can I feel safe to unpack the 4 unopened boxes of HT figures hiding under my desk :). Thanks for reading!

Open them badboys up and just take good care of them. Dont be paranoid especially if you take care of your things. You could also get single display cases cheap to protect them though. Michaels is clearing them out by me for $6.

Open them badboys up and just take good care of them. Dont be paranoid especially if you take care of your things. You could also get single display cases cheap to protect them though. Michaels is clearing them out by me for $6.

Thank you. Yep I checked out the one's at Michael's but they are going for 15 bucks still :( I guess I have to find a clearance ..In the meantime I plan to get some compressed air and a makeup brush :)

Thank you. Yep I checked out the one's at Michael's but they are going for 15 bucks still :( I guess I have to find a clearance ..In the meantime I plan to get some compressed air and a makeup brush :)

Just keep an eye out for the 40% off coupons too. Go to the website for them.
Great idea :yess:

I think the brush alone would be just fine. Heard that compressed air could damage some figures.

Have you considered using a wall mounted display cabinet like the Besta from IKEA? Or is all your wall space eaten u p by posters / picture frames?

I have found the even when I use a protective case, I still get some dust...somehow...:dunno

I use a lint roller...not regular tape...that works great for me.

Back