gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you UPS! Had to show up right when I had to leave for work. Both my Big Chap and Dog Alien showed up and from what I could tell they were in perfect shape. Shipped in a big box with lots of bubble wrap. The tape on both boxes was cut so I quickly inspected them myself and from what I can tell there were no tears, broken joints, or missing parts. Boxes are in great shape too. Cant wait to check um out when I get home. Looks like GoHastings Came through again. :rock

My War Machine shipped, looks like I ordered just in time, ordered Wed. the 23rd and is in transit. I just hope I get what was ordered, it's my BDay present.

My War Machine shipped, looks like I ordered just in time, ordered Wed. the 23rd and is in transit. I just hope I get what was ordered, it's my BDay present.

I ordered on the 22nd and it still shows as Out of Stock "In Progress" :cuckoo:

I also ordered mine on the 22nd. Mine also says "out of stock" and "in progress". But if it doesn't come ought well. I'll just buy me a 1:1 Predator head with that money.

Last edited:
Hey LaMelnik, check you order status!!! I got the email saying my War Machine has shipped. If you also got yours on the same day as me, I'm pretty sure you'll get one to.:yess::yess:

OK, what the heck? Tracking info says that Ezio was delivered today, but the mail man never came to my door, and there's no package to be found.

Hastings had the HT Advance, should have bought it while on sale.

Yeah, 2 days after I was kicking myself for not ordering either advanced or narrow body TT. just to have as a spare. I got an good wake up on saturday morning. Mail Man had my Force FX saber, My gutted out Anakin Force FX I got on Ebay, and Hot Toys Superman Returns sup V1 that I got from erik352 on the boards (great seller). It was like santa came to see me. LOL.

Oscorp had asked for picks of the FX saber and even video. I wll try to get something up by end of tomorrow. In short I love that thing. I used to have the FX luke Empire from Master Replicas and I think this one is a lot better (IMO or course) anyway pics to come.

OK, what the heck? Tracking info says that Ezio was delivered today, but the mail man never came to my door, and there's no package to be found.

I've had this problem with both UPS and USPS. If it's USPS, they sometimes fail to leave a notice and it may be available for pickup at your post office. If it's UPS . . . good luck. UPS is awful, they deliver to the wrong address all the time and don't care if the person signing for it is not the person it is addressed to.

Oh, I thought you meant STORM SHADOW.

Why would you need to replace the SSC Stormtrooper body? I find it to be pretty damn good. Waste of coin, IMO.

The SS Stormtrooper I had awhile back had extremely loose joints and couldn't stand up on his own at all. I'm not sure if that was something that was an all around problem for the figure or if I was just the exception.

Back