gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! Lucky SOB here.:lol I was the one and I'll let you know if I get it or not and how bad it is when I get it.

Hey! Lucky SOB here.:lol I was the one and I'll let you know if I get it or not and how bad it is when I get it.

:emperor:cut:stake:censored:toilet_cl:blissysmi :moon

I'm sorry, but you deserved that...especially the moon!

I don't even know you and I don't like you already....:lol

Wait, I'll reserve my judgment for when your $3 Barbie keychain arrives.

:D

(jealousy is a bit**)

:emperor:cut:stake:censored:toilet_cl:blissysmi :moon

I'm sorry, but you deserved that...especially the moon!

I don't even know you and I don't like you already....:lol

Wait, I'll reserve my judgment for when your $3 Barbie keychain arrives.

:D

(jealousy is a bit**)

And to think I felt that way about all the guys that got her for 77.00 :lol

Anyone ever order the Mark II from them? I just pulled the trigger and want to know what to expect?:google

Code WFG6916 will get you another 10% off your order, it worked for me. I know I'm testing karma but I have bought from them in the past and have got some great deals. The Mark I Ironman I got from them was mint when I got it, the packing was crap that it came in though.
As far as your Mark II and the Machiko I just ordered it's a crap shoot
you may get a great deal or you may get a box that is beat to hell and back. If we are lucky we will get the figures in mint condition and the rest is gravy. Good luck to you DarthCollector.

Could not wait for sale, big chance of missing out on this sold out figure.

Well it shipped out. I hope we both have good karma. I wished I knew about the code :monkey2

Anyone ever order the Mark II from them? I just pulled the trigger and want to know what to expect?:google

I recently bought a Mark II from them when it was on sale for $118. The box was a little beat up, but rest was all fine.

And to think I felt that way about all the guys that got her for 77.00 :lol

I WAS ONE OF THOSE GUYS! But a Machiko....that's not what I got!

Well I'm crossing my fingers for you man. I've ordered from them twice and BOTH times I haven't got what I ordered. They do a good job with returns though. They are probably experts by now! :lol

Hey man, never did ask but when did you order "her" (that's right, I'm not even going to call her by her name anymore!)?

If you say today....you better be ready for some more emoticons! :lol

Hey man, never did ask but when did you order "her" (that's right, I'm not even going to call her by her name anymore!)?

If you say today....you better be ready for some more emoticons! :lol

Ok bring them on. I ordered it first thing this mourning. I wanted to order two but the site wouldn't let me.It said they only had 1 and that I had to remove the other from the cart. So I figure it is one someone already returned and their trying to get rid of. I don't have great hope of getting a good box but if the figure is ok and I get the figure I ordered then I'm good.

Ok bring them on. I ordered it first thing this mourning. I wanted to order two but the site wouldn't let me.It said they only had 1 and that I had to remove the other from the cart. So I figure it is one someone already returned and their trying to get rid of. I don't have great hope of getting a good box but if the figure is ok and I get the figure I ordered then I'm good.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (breath)....AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

:banghead

ahem

Oh well good for you, congrats.

Received Mark II today packaging looked beat up but everything was fine. Outer box has some small stains, figure is mint. Chigger's crossing his fingers worked :lol

DSC08115.jpg

DSC08118.jpg

Received Mark II today packaging looked beat up but everything was fine. Outer box has some small stains, figure is mint. Chigger's crossing his fingers worked :lol

DSC08115.jpg

DSC08118.jpg

AWESOME BUDDY! Congrats on the purchase and having it show up in pretty much great shape.

So far I'm good luck for others,....no luck for myself.

I ordered & paid for a DC Direct 1/6 Watchmen Rorschach & what I received was a DC Direct 7" Watchmen Rorschach figure.

Their customer service is rigid & not helpful. In the end, I have to go through Amazon to get my full refund.

Back