gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I'll be surprised if they fill all of my orders on these. I grabbed several of those troopers and a couple cleaner Predators for $125 shipped each.

I don't mean to be sour, but if hastings doesn't complete the Amazon orders then people need to give them negative feedback. They really need to drop this practice of having OOS items on Amazon and their site and cancelling orders later.

Yeah, I was looking into the Mark II's all week, but it was between that and getting the HT Hellboy. I wanted to make sure I got my order in for the $75 She Predator Machiko in first from amazon from these guys. It was ordered on February 11th...didn't receive my order until Friday morning. Usually my past orders with these guys would come in within the week, but this time it took over 2 weeks for my order to arrive and I was getting very nervous over my order.

Once the Machiko arrived on Friday morning, I placed the order for the HT Hellboy. I figured that I really didn't want to be a completist by getting every single HT Iron Man fig (by following up with the Mark I and Mark III). With the way that gohastings pack their items, I was fearful that it would arrive broken or the lights wouldn't work with the Mark II. Didn't want to take chances...even at that price. The Machiko was packed in a box that was a smidge shorter than the contents and was stuffed in. There was damage to the Machiko box, but the fig was mint.

I don't mean to be sour, but if hastings doesn't complete the Amazon orders then people need to give them negative feedback. They really need to drop this practice of having OOS items on Amazon and their site and cancelling orders later.

Agreed. Some people end up getting great deals, but the rest of us get our hopes dashed as our items get canceled. This lack of care on their part is disgusting.

It's not a bad price at all OSCORP. I hope you wind up getting it. It's a great deal on a great looking fig!

They also have medicom Han Solo for 89$ that is a great price for the best Han out there IMO.

They also have medicom Han Solo for 89$ that is a great price for the best Han out there IMO.

The Medi Han is a nice fig...actually one of Medicoms better 1/6th figs, but I'd assume get the Mark II over the Han IMO.

I agree. If they won't honor their prices, they need to suffer for it. I mean if you aren't going to honor the prices, why put them up for that price in the first place? And if these are in stock on their website, that is even more of a reason to complain, because clearly the problem wouldn't be they didn't have any in stock.

I'm waiting on two Cobra Troopers myself and I either want to get my products or have Hastings banned from Amazon.

I'm waiting on two Cobra Troopers myself and I either want to get my products or have Hastings banned from Amazon.

QFT
I'm still pissed that they cancelled my ClonObi on there and then re-listed it.. neither they NOR Amazon would honor the price because they claimed it was out of stock and then claimed it was damaged.. jerks

Yeah, that is just down right dishonest. Again, if they don't want to honor the prices why do they even bother with them? Its not like we are going to go buy other stuff from them when they do stuff like that.

I agree with the comments. You can pull that kind of crap on ebay all day, but Amazon doesn't stand for that stuff.

call them about the reason it being canceled was for OOS, but shows in stock. I did that for a Wolf predator a couple days later after the dust settled, and they honored the sale.

ok i ordered my figure from gohastings web site not amazon gohastings first of all so i took mesa advice and call them about them cancelling the wolverine on me the customer service was cool and said maybe i didnt answr the call that they do to make sure i ordered it and im sure they never called but she said to order it again and give thm the new order number and theyll reset the price to $135 yeah i hope i get it for that price ha ha

Just called me and confirmed my order... 5 cleaner Predators @ 125 shipped and 5 GI Joe troopers @ 32 shipped.

Back