Godzilla vs King Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is one thing I really hated in this movie when dumb Godzilla fell for the silent trick on the carriers when they played dead that was eye rolling dumb.

That was established in the previous film and at the end of this one when he defeated Kong he didn't continue to attack him until he was dead, just until defeated

Not so with the 2 MUTOs and KG plus the numerous soldiers he had already killed on those boats so not buying it lol

Last edited:
A review I read had a funny line “ ...then Kong and Godzilla unite after having a Martha moment to fight a common enemy”.

Not so with the 2 MUTOs and KG plus the numerous soldiers he had already killed on those boats so not buying it lol

The Mutos were parasite that feed off Godzilla.

The others were Titans.

They all bow to him at the end of KOTM.

He?s just asserting dominance, not killing them. He knew Kong was alive both times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that it also had more HBOMAX app downloads than ZSJL lots more.

WB ignored the restore the snyderverse fan campaign but has already answered the continue the monsterverse fan campaign with a positive message :rotfl

For me GvK is crap and ZSJL is awesome sorry TOHO.

Wish Biojex was still around would have loved to get his reviews of this series he was such a TOHO diehard.

the 2 MUTOs and KG plus the

The Mutos

KOTM.

GvK... ZSJL .

B2HV1GW.gif

I can't keep up with all the acronyms :gah:

WHY IS THAT JYE?

Because I guessed a year ago Godzilla would fake defeat Kong and both would then team up to defeat bigger baddie YAWN!

Because destroying an evacuated Honk Kong had zero tension YAWN!

Because WHY EVEN have Kong die since we all knew WB would NEVER kill Kong

Ummmm those were two legit Godzilla wins... no fake defeat at all.... I never expected one to die... this film went farther with declaring a winner then I thought it would.

Complains about no drama evacuations you can place on any giant monster films with the exception of original G and KK and Cloverfield... G14 had some of it but not really enough.

Kong never died... just came close.. thank god for the quick thinking of our human hero?s :lol

I?m already itching to rewatch ZSJL but i?ll wait for the actual 4K disc end of May for that pure 4K HDR experience.

Just like with Skull Island I will never rewatch GvK ever again!

Hell I can’t even rewatch G14 either too boring lol

Take it away Shin...

why does Maulfan not like the Shin Godzilla?

I have never seen it but everything I see of it looks impressive and fresh.

I don?t know about maulfan but here is how I feel about shin...

It?s boring as hell and Godzilla is kinda not Godzilla in it... lasers shooting out his tail, disjointed jaws, goofy looking origins... IDK it?s the anti Legendary G films.... and it?s worse for it.

why does Maulfan not like the Shin Godzilla?

I have never seen it but everything I see of it looks impressive and fresh.

I never said I don't, Shin Godzilla is in my top 5 Godzilla designs, and while the government drama of the film can feel tedious at times, I thought the Godzilla scenes really captured a classic Godzilla movie feeling, including use of specific themes. I would like to see a sequel expand on what was started, but that's unlikely.

He?s pretty much a zombie in the movie. Just a hunk of flesh waking around causing destruction. He seems like he?s dead. No personality or anything.

Back