Godzilla vs King Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MG reminded me of the derpy US Agent Cap lol

B11B0370-2E8B-483A-A3C0-B8717AA29CC0.jpeg
32E92D11-9090-4E8C-9961-4087999463E9.jpeg

Last edited:
Godzilla’s atomic breath or his “Super” as its called in video games had no cool down like in previous movies. He was spamming the hell out of it on poor Kong.
I guess he found a cheat code or up grade artifact after the Boss win in the second movie.
It was cooler with his warm up visual and sound effects from the first movie.

Godzilla’s atomic breath or his “Super” as its called in video games had no cool down like in previous movies. He was spamming the hell out of it on poor Kong.
I guess he found a cheat code or up grade artifact after the Boss win in the second movie.
It was cooler with his warm up visual and sound effects from the first movie.

Yes yes YES!!!!!

Very noticeable!

But only for a brief moment Kong got right back up after being defibrillated by a futuristic space ship.

I don?t even know why the villain went through all the trouble of going to the hollow earth searching for a power supply for MG when his futuristic ships can defibrillate Kong and have enough power to withstand hyper speed and pretty much fly forever.

Hollow earth was very well conceived too one second the gravity floats giant rocks and Kong then the next second people just walk around like normal yeah very well conceived lol

But only for a brief moment Kong got right back up after being defibrillated by a futuristic space ship.

Oh it?s not brief... G beat K 2x and nearly killed him both times... Would have if not for human interference.

Also as a side note
This was the first film in the legendary Godzilla movies without human family drama and it?s all the better for it..

Jye- Maulfan and JAWS agree.. GvK was a solid Godzilla film. Accept it :lol

:lol

Audience score on RT is 93 %.

It?s officially better than ZSJL ;)

Oh it?s not brief... G beat K 2x and nearly killed him both times... Would have if not for human interference.

Also as a side note
This was the first film in the legendary Godzilla movies without human family drama and it?s all the better for it..

Jye- Maulfan and JAWS agree.. GvK was a solid Godzilla film. Accept it :lol

:lol

Audience score on RT is 93 %.

It?s officially better than ZSJL ;)

This is where I agree with RLM:

GvK plot is embarrassingly atrocious and useless meant just to get to the fights.

This is where I do not agree with RLM:

The fights made sitting thru all of that embarrassing plot worth it.

WHY IS THAT JYE?

Because I guessed a year ago Godzilla would fake defeat Kong and both would then team up to defeat bigger baddie YAWN!

Because destroying an evacuated Honk Kong had zero tension YAWN!

Because WHY EVEN have Kong die since we all knew WB would NEVER kill Kong YAWN!

Because why show Kong perched on top of a high-rise that is cut in half by atomic breath and as it starts falling with Kong they cut away never too show the outcome YAWN!

The "plot" for this movie was hilariously stupid. But it was still a lot of fun to watch on the big screen. :)

G dragging the battleship like the barrels in Jaws made me smile, K stuffing the axe handle in G's mouth like the tree in their original Vs. movie made me chuckle. I preferred RPO's MG though.

I really enjoyed how expressive G was in this compared to the last two films. Not that he should have been expressive in G14 since that was meant to be a serious take but I still enjoyed the change nonetheless. Both my kids enjoyed it too though we all laughed together about the plot afterward. G burning a hole to the center of the Earth, lol, and then Kong climbing half the length of the PLANET to emerge from said hole in like three minutes, double LOL.

And I chuckled at Kong's "Goonies Axe" that he had to put in the ground like a puzzle piece to charge up.

And K and G's double team reminded me of that one ROTJ Reimagined video.

"Kong, remember the Dyad!" (blasts the axe with atomic breath to give it full charge) lol

Back