Godzilla Maquette??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
SS keeps coming out with mega announcement after announcement wont be surprise to see Maquette from new Godzilla Movie.....
preview_Godzilla2014-2.jpg

This has been one of those movies that I've been really excited about watching...finally booked my tickets for the IMAX showing on Friday night :yess: Now this is one Sideshow piece that I cant wait to see :horror I imagine it will have the same kinda scale as the Pacific Rim statues :dunno

They could be releasing a teaser/reveal to coincide with the movie's release this Friday. I hope so.
Some were lucky enough to see the preview screening last night.

This has been one of those movies that I've been really excited about watching...finally booked my tickets for the IMAX showing on Friday night :yess: Now this is one Sideshow piece that I cant wait to see :horror I imagine it will have the same kinda scale as the Pacific Rim statues :dunno

Mine are set for Sunday at noon... really looking forward to seeing this too!

if this ain't at least 30in tall, it's a fail. Paint app should be easy enough. I don't even need to see the movie to know I want this. King of monsters.

I do hope it's in that range. 30"+ would be perfect.

Well, if you have a copy of the Godzilla: Art of Destruction book that was just released, there is a massive maquette that I'd say has got to be over two feet tall and has his tail wrapping around going up that would be absolutely perfect for Sideshow to give us. The thing is beautiful and looks like the final design too that made it in the film. It would not be cheap but I'd be on board for it.

Well, if you have a copy of the Godzilla: Art of Destruction book that was just released, there is a massive maquette that I'd say has got to be over two feet tall and has his tail wrapping around going up that would be absolutely perfect for Sideshow to give us. The thing is beautiful and looks like the final design too that made it in the film. It would not be cheap but I'd be on board for it.

Awesome! I need to see this picture.

Perfect buy to place on your main entrance

I haven't seen the new film yet but from what I've seen of his design I'd have little interest in buying anything based on it. 30" for this guy would be far too big. The big chap maquette is 28" tall and massive, he's skinny also unlike this guy. People get too hung up on the height alone and forget the other dimensions. The knifehead took loads of criticism for only being 17" tall but he's also 20" long and pretty wide. Any bigger and he'd be tough for many to display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back