Godzilla Anime (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope his fins turn into fall colors when he lasers out would be so pretty lol
Something like stegosaurus' blood pumpim' into plates could've been great.

stegosaurus-size.jpg

Wait wut :lol

If that’s for real then lulz

I mean all of those Godzilla’s could ride on his tail! :lol

Shin and 14 have been turned into 12” action figure next to that thing, some are just 3 3/4 lol.

Wait wut :lol

If that’s for real then lulz

I mean all of those Godzilla’s could ride on his tail! :lol

Shin and 14 have been turned into 12” action figure next to that thing, some are just 3 3/4 lol.

And he’s powerful as hell to.

That is obviously fake but worthy of a lolz.

Prortions are off, but the numbers are correct, this Godzilla is like 3 times the size of Shin/'14, they wanted him to be a true force of nature and almost like a walking mountain.

I don't have Netflix anymore so I'm waiting for it to be ripped somewhere.

Well that sucked. :lol

But he is without a doubt the most powerful Godzilla ever a true destroyer of worlds.

But the movie put me to sleep lol

One thing is certain no one presents inertia the way the Japanese can.

This thing is just not good. Bad designs, dumb story and bad cgi animation. Is there anything to like?

I wouldn’t call all the cgi bad some of it actually looked great but more importantly I just didn’t care about the story.

I think Biojex will like it though because they referred to “Project Hedorah” :lol

I saw this pop up on netflix and thought, "Oh, this looks cool".

It wasn't cool.

OMG this was so boring.. And that main character was just so annoying with his constant anger and desire for revenge against Godzilla.. Just not a likable character.. Hope part 2 and 3 ramp up the action.

Back