Godzilla Anime (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anime Godzilla full body as represented by various collectibles.

DHgdM6aVwAADwje.jpg

DHgdNXXV0AQ_xGF.jpg

DHgdN_OUAAEvbpE.jpg

DHgdOPaUMAAOQ9p.jpg

PPvoHRm.jpg

DHflH_iUMAIAtIU.jpg

DHgQUI1UQAAkJsN.jpg

DHfR0YkU0AAMg-L.jpg

DHgDkv-UAAAwRhs.jpg

DHgBnGcUwAEhDcQ.jpg

DHgMpKcUMAAI1T8.jpg

He looks fatter than Godzilla 2014, and overall he looks almost like a creature from LOTR.

I'm ok with 14 but a realistic looking reptile bird Godzilla will never be my first go to for the character.

Shin blows away 14 and now this.

You know, he does look like he's part tree, part lizard.

Shin looks evil. Like he came out of some fiery pit deep within an ocean trench.

My fav is still the '89 Godzilla despite the fact that he almost got devoured by a flower.

Shin looks evil. Like he came out of some fiery pit deep within an ocean trench.

My fav is still the '89 Godzilla despite the fact that he almost got devoured by a flower.

:exactly:

With that skin texture I can't help but think, Grootzilla.

Yea not liking this at all. Looks just as soulless as shin. A walking mass of meat and not a monster.

One bad-ass flower though

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

To me, in a way, this is visually no further a departure from what Godzilla is than Gino. Some images look cool, but some, he's like swamp thing or groot.

He looks absolutely hideous. An anime movie of Godzilla and this is what they come up with? The fan art looked so much better. He looks like the dad Dino from the dinosaur show ****ed a tree and this was the result.

I don't follow the anime genre, never got into it, but I wonder if this nature, spirituality approach is a trait of the genre so to those who follow the live action it seems strange but for anime fans it might make sense.

Can't unsee now...

__

I don't follow the anime genre, never got into it, but I wonder if this nature, spirituality approach is a trait of the genre so to those who follow the live action it seems strange but for anime fans it might make sense.
Pretty much. It's either space battles, mech and aliens or magic/demons/spirits.

This might work with the storyline and the anime-style of presentation.
Thank goodness it's not a live-action movie. LOL!

Back