Godaiking 1/6 paintjob commissions (Blade Runner Deckard, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the kind comments everyone!

Just want to add that I have been getting orders to do head commissions (especially Deckard ones which is not surprising). I am going to start off small on the orders for the time being to ensure quality builds so I am maybe cutting orders off for now.

Also, I added the Deckard figure on Ebay if anyone is interested. ;)

Just finished this up now:

3.jpg4.jpg

Not a 1/6 head, but experimented with this lifecast last night. First female I ever painted (guess who?):

jlaw.jpg

jennifer lawrence? luke looks great :)

Yup, Jennifer Lawrence. Its a cast of her head from X-Men.

After seeing the pics I did, I decided to take some in better lighting. I really need to start painting the eyes a bit better.

Attachments

• a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 135
Those busts look fantastic, there are plenty of life casts out there in the market. Which others would you do?

Just finished this Tom Cruise from Collateral for a board member here. Sorry for the crap pics. I really need to look into a new lens for my camera and tips on how to take pics of small 1/6 heads:

1.jpg2.jpg

Just finished this for a board member. Hard taking pics of these small heads without bodies for some reason...

1a.jpg2a.jpg

Tried using my phone camera for this...still comes out funny:

kj;lk.jpg

Just completed this for another customer. Painted this one a little different and tried different settings on my camera:

sammler.jpg

Back