God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my EX....375/550...There is already a million pics in this thread so I'm not gonna bother posting more...Been a good week got Kratos today and PF Wolverine yesterday.Just ordered PF Sabretooth and Gambit....

Just received my EX....375/550...There is already a million pics in this thread so I'm not gonna bother posting more...Been a good week got Kratos today and PF Wolverine yesterday.Just ordered PF Sabretooth and Gambit....

NICE, I did the same when I first collecting them, I have all those, and trust me,you will get more !! congrats :clap

I can't believe this !!! received my replacement today, first I look at the edition # on the box, and it's the same # !!!
second I open it with worry, the body are perfect, BUT the right hand have little broken chip, when I put the weapon on it, the left hand can't hold both weapon tie..... what should I do?? are they offering second replacement on him?

Mine had similar problems, they just replaced the hands and it's good now.

My new desktop background...

god-of-war311.jpg

Yes it was supposed to be a Premium Format.
Woulda been the top notch best PF ever!
Anyone know why they decided not to go the PF route?
One reason: because they suck! Another reason they gave a while back was due to some sort of issue with Sony. I could be mistaken, but that is how my feeble memory recalls it.

Woulda been the top notch best PF ever!

One reason: because they suck! Another reason they gave a while back was due to some sort of issue with Sony. I could be mistaken, but that is how my feeble memory recalls it.

So then shouldn't it be that Sony sucks?
And totally agree this statue is f-ing awesome but if it was a PF and 1/4th it would have been the best thing EVAH!!!!!

Sony most likely wanted more money so that is why they just went the cheaper route. It looks like the line was done before Kratos even went into production.

Back