God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kratos1.jpg

Kratos7.jpg

Kratos2.jpg

Kratos5.jpg

Kratos10.jpg

Kratos4.jpg

Kratos6.jpg

Kratos3.jpg

Great pics!
In your opinion does the statue look as dusty and dingy as they made it look in the prototype pics?

My guess is it looks great, but as light as his skin is, camera flashes and lights are washing it out.

Regardless when I get mine, I'm sure I will be doing some dry-brush weathering.

Great pics!
In your opinion does the statue look as dusty and dingy as they made it look in the prototype pics?

My guess is it looks great, but as light as his skin is, camera flashes and lights are washing it out.

Regardless when I get mine, I'm sure I will be doing some dry-brush weathering.

It has a bit of dinginess but nothing drastic. I was losing daylight so the lamp in the back is washing the color a bit. Also, photobucket is ruining the quality of the pics apparently (much more crisp on my local computer pics). I am not disappointed in the least by the final product :cool:

Looks great! Finally some in hand shots where you can get a sense of what it actually looks like in person (no offense to the others :) )

Congrats Mack! Now I'm convinced I'll love this statue when I get mine on Tuesday!

Oh you will. I had considered canceling a number of times but I had used rewards points. It's now safe to say that this statue isn't going anywhere :rock

OMG i had the exact same dilemma when SSC released the new pics i had invested $30 of reward points and was gonna cancel and maybe pick him up after reviews, but I'd lose out on the points, from your pics Mack he does look more fleshy and realistic than SSC new pics, can't wait for Tues... :yess:

got mine today and it's FANTASTIC. I love everything about it and in my opinion it has no flaws whatsoever.

Props to sideshow for not putting an ugly nameplate on the front of the base. Just an omega symbol works great. It's always best to have pieces with no nameplate whatsoever so if somebody walks into a room they might not know what it is and you will get the opportunity to explain a character in your own way.

Anyone else notice his hands are darker than his body or is just mine?

DSC09426.jpg

DSC09420.jpg

:gah: Have to return it! First right hand IS darker than left, chip on the blade and secondly the left Hades claw the peg is loose and comes down. :gah:

DSC09436.jpg

DSC09435.jpg

$1,000 for my daughters books this semester, and this bad boy had to get put on flex payment. I think that I should have the cash in the next few weeks to pay in full.

$1,000 for my daughters books this semester, and this bad boy had to get put on flex payment. I think that I should have the cash in the next few weeks to pay in full.

Damn, I was hoping to see some of your photos on this one:impatient::clap

i am hoping to see all of his daughters' EXPENSIVE books.

Who are you telling...:thud:

I was telling her when I was in college my book never cost more than $700 for the semester. And to think that I still have 3 more years of this left. She was also telling me that one of her dorm mates books cost $900 for one freaking book!!!:slap I will say paying for college is one thing, but the books is like a whole other deal in itself...:gah:

:gah: Have to return it! First right hand IS darker than left, chip on the blade and secondly the left Hades claw the peg is loose and comes down. :gah:

DSC09436.jpg

DSC09435.jpg

i think they forgot to paint the left hand as i can see the nails of right hand are in black circles,but not left one. and which NO. is this one, send it back to get a better No. in chance.

Back