God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please take a picture with others premium formats or maquette, for compare the size. thanks :) nice statue

HOLY CRAP!!! EX Number 6 arrived!!! My lowest SS number ever!!! WOOHOO!!! This piece is masterfully sculpted, but needs the tender loving care of a talented painter. The arm chains are the worst part of the paint. One solid color with noooo accent details. Got some paint rubs on his back and on the very tip of his nose. All in all a fantastic piece though...

kratos_01-1.png

kratos_02-1.png

kratos_10.png

kratos_04.png

kratos_06.png

kratos_08.png

Black Ops?... :cuckoo::cuckoo: i didn't realize this board was for 9 year olds, :rotfl

BFBC2 for online FPS or Hyper Fail
Add a few decades to your bull____ number, ____face! You are a troll bastard!!! Go in a dark corner and die already, punk! Come back in a thousand years if you desire to ____ with me.
Barbarian, you should be taking photos for SS!!! Those are sick. Care to reveal your secrets?

:monkey3
Thanks, brother. No secrets. Just use adequate lighting, a tripod and a timer. Oh yeah, and Photoshop knowledge doesn't hurt either. :)

Love the pics Barbarian!

Sucks about the paint rubs on yours, but other than that issue, I think from the pics that the paint looks great. Not that I have any doubt that a repaint by a talented painter would make it look even better. I see what you're saying about the chains, but I don't think that will bother me too much.

Anyways, congrats!!!

Love the pics Barbarian!

Sucks about the paint rubs on yours, but other than that issue, I think from the pics that the paint looks great. Not that I have any doubt that a repaint by a talented painter would make it look even better. I see what you're saying about the chains, but I don't think that will bother me too much.

Anyways, congrats!!!
Thanks, brother! Don't get me wrong. I do love this piece and the paint is really well done in some areas, but quite lacking in others. I just like to throw out the negatives with the positives to be as precise and honest as I can. :peace

I want to take more pics of this piece when my cam batteries charge and I have time. I'll try to get some better examples of the paint rubs going.

Thanks, brother! Don't get me wrong. I do love this piece and the paint is really well done in some areas, but quite lacking in others. I just like to throw out the negatives with the positives to be as precise and honest as I can. :peace

I want to take more pics of this piece when my cam batteries charge and I have time. I'll try to get some better examples of the paint rubs going.

You see, this is where we differ. If the positives outweigh the negatives, I like to pretend the negatives don't exist until I make myself believe they don't. :lol

Back