God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God of War - Kratos PF

Yeah, that´s pretty awesome, but not enough for me.
I´d have so much better poses for Kratos if he wouldn´t be cast in stone like he was hit by a frikkin´gorgon.^^
HT...pls...do a Kratos, full waepon set, or split´em up, for several versions.
Dunno, you´ll figure something out, but release him from his stonie jail ffs.

BUY NOW!
KRATOS: GOD OF WAR Maquette - Sideshow Exclusive
<a class="affiliatestyle"

Last edited by a moderator:

I think first impressions Kratos looks far better then he did when SS had that live chat thing, I think it looks as though it turned out to be a good looking piece.

Does anyone know when this goes up for order?

God of War Collectibles - Kratos
Polystone Statue
Edition Size: Unknown
Price: $259.99 (Exclusive); $249.99 (Standard)
Dimensions: 17" H x 13" W x 13" D
Weight: 10 lbs.
Pre-Order Date: Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Release Date: Q4 2010

For the record, this is the GoW III maquette, and if you look closely, his abdominal scar is there, though not as pronounced.

This would look awesome next to the exclusive Pandora's box that came with GoW III.

And can we get the title changed to reflect that it is a maquette?

For the record, this is the GoW III maquette, and if you look closely, his abdominal scar is there, though not as pronounced.

This would look awesome next to the exclusive Pandora's box that came with GoW III.

Yes i realize this is a God of War 3 Maquette, though Kratos does not have his Blades of Exile and instead has the Blades of Athena, and by the looks of things no Abdominal scar guess we will have to wait the pictures to see if the scar is present or not.

And yes this will look great next to my Pandora's box replica

wesellyourcreditcardnumber.com, I mean cornerstorecomics.com already has this up for pre-order. SS isn't going to have it listed until Tuesday right?

The statue looks awesome, but my excitement for God of War has passed since finishing GoW3 and replaying the GoW collection. Had SS had this up for sale in March, I would've bought it for sure. Now, I can't say for certain, but I will probably have to pass.

Looks Awesome, but I hope the scar on his belly is more pronounced on the final. Also should there be a chain on his shin guard?

Looks Awesome, but I hope the scar on his belly is more pronounced on the final. Also should there be a chain on his shin guard?

Just checked about the Chain on the Shin Guards and it isn't there........ but that's no problem as Kratos is wearing Hermes' Boots, with the Wings on, thats so sweet. :rock
As far as the Scar on the Abdomen goes I really hope Kratos has it, as it is present in God of War 3

Oh yea it seeing as we are only just seeing the Kratos statue will we still see God of War Dioramas that SS announced last Comic-Con?

Back