God Of War III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the Ultimate Edition from Walmart.com a couple weeks ago, and was gonna have to wait until next week due to the shipping process....

Well, got it today, but still replaying the Chains of Olympus!!! Argh....

The Pandoras Box replica is really, really nice....

I haven't even started playing this yet, just opened the box yesterday. :eek:

Has anyone else downloaded/watched the 'Unearthing the Legend' documentary? It's hosted by Peter Weller and goes very in depth into greek mythology and the origins and story of Kratos. They even have scholars talking about the game. And it's in HD!! :rock

[/SPOILER]
Beat the game, its sooo awesome

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

SolidSnake: "Not copying his style"...we know you want those free PF benefits he gets ;) j/k Nice video.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Lol Nash

;P

hahahahahhahaa!!! naaaaaa no one will top up pitu.
PITUVISION #1

Something funny: I was playing GOW II last night and my dad was there. He kept yelling stuff like "castrate the cyclopse!", "throw a dog, and make him bite off the cyclopse's weiner!" After realizing that I couldn't do that stuff in the game, he went on his way, being sorely disappointed by the "lack" of gore :lol.

I'm still waiting for GOW III, by the way. Scheduled delivery for tomorrow. USPS is really taking their sweet time. :monkey4

So beat the game yesterday and tried to unlock the Phantom of Chaos skin voucher. It said it would email you another code to unlock, but still nothing. Anyone else trying this?

I'm pretty close to the end. Man, hard mode is ____ing kicking me in the balls repeatedly. :lol

also: Kratos is a terrible, terrible person.

So beat the game yesterday and tried to unlock the Phantom of Chaos skin voucher. It said it would email you another code to unlock, but still nothing. Anyone else trying this?

So, there's a second voucher code, on top of the code that was sent out this week? :confused: Perplexing.

Would any kind Freaks out there have extra 7-11 slurpee or Mountain Dew codes to share? I'd love to get that Kratos dynamic theme or the extra character skin, but there are no 7-11 stores up here anymore. Any help appreciated.

I'm pretty close to the end. Man, hard mode is ____ing kicking me in the balls repeatedly. :lol

also: Kratos is a terrible, terrible person.

Omg he is isnt he. He killed all these poor people i felt sorry for lol, to bad his journey came to an end and he left the world in chaos.

Would any kind Freaks out there have extra 7-11 slurpee or Mountain Dew codes to share? I'd love to get that Kratos dynamic theme or the extra character skin, but there are no 7-11 stores up here anymore. Any help appreciated.

You need 10 slurpy points in order to get the Morpheus skin, and since each slurpy has 2 points, you'll need 5 slurpies, with 5 codes. Sucks that they did it this way. I need about 4 more codes. Gonna drop my neighborhood 7-11 and get the other 4 today!

I'll see if I can get you a slurpy code, but it depends on how thirsty I am :D.

Anyways, I finally got my Ultimate Edition today! :chew Because it's kind of rare, I made the hard decision to keep it sealed. There hasn't been a game this rare in recent memory since the Limited Edition of MGS 3 Subsistence. Of course, if the Ultimate Edition restocks in a few weeks, I'll open it.

Just finished the game.
wow ! what a ride that was.

for me this will be game of the year.
I will be playing mass effect 2 real soon when I get my 360 so I can compare the contender of game of the year.

The ending of GOD OF WAR 3 was behond epic.
I am still in shock.

Anyways, I finally got my Ultimate Edition today! :chew Because it's kind of rare, I made the hard decision to keep it sealed. There hasn't been a game this rare in recent memory since the Limited Edition of MGS 3 Subsistence. Of course, if the Ultimate Edition restocks in a few weeks, I'll open it.

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Sony isn't stupid - they mass produced this limited set so it really isn't all that rare. The real value of the set is in the bonus codes for downloadable content, and they have a set lifespan before they become useless. Pandora's Box itself isn't really all that special - it's made of plastic and feels somewhat cheap. I'd say open her up and enjoy! :peace

I also have some $25 gift cards for anyone generous enough to share slurpee codes with me. :naughty

Just finished the first level earlier and HOLY ****in' ****!!! I don't think there has ever been a more EPIC beginning to a game than this.
Spoiler Spoiler:
right off the bat was awesome and the graphics look amazing, especially when you get the first person view of
Spoiler Spoiler:
. This game was well worth the wait!! :rock

Just finished the first level earlier and HOLY ****in' ****!!! I don't think there has ever been a more EPIC beginning to a game than this.
Spoiler Spoiler:
right off the bat was awesome and the graphics look amazing, especially when you get the first person view of
Spoiler Spoiler:
. This game was well worth the wait!! :rock

the first person view of the beating kratos dished out was awesome, i've played some more but that part was just pretty ____ing amazing!

Finished the game this morning and was pretty impressed with it. Great graphics and awesome gameplay. The ending was drawn out longer than the Extended cut of Return of the King though..just wanted it to be over with. I have one major gripe with the game and thats the fixed camera...unacceptable. Other than that, it was a blast and I'll probably play it again one more time.

Back