God Of War III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot PO at Gamestop because I cannot choose a shipping Option would that be because I'm in New Zealand?
And I also can't order at Amazon because they aren't shipping the Collectors Edition the NZ. Yet????

Im sure it will come to Australia/New Zealand man.

I hope so :monkey2 I just don't want to miss the EX Downloadable costumes available from PO's at Amazon, GameCrazy or Gamestop
I just PO'd the God of War Collection today as it's not coming to NZ till next year so at least I got one thing too look forward to

You do?
This may seem rude of me but are you trustworthy? :monkey3

If I wasn't trustworthy wouldn't I lie to you and tell you I was? Hmm? I have feedback here as well as tons on eBay and other collecting sites. I'm just trying to do you a favor.

Is there something about shipping to NZ that I don't know about? Isn't it just as easy as dropping it at the post office and filling out a customs form? Is there some other complication?

^^^
I assume shipping to NZ would be relatively simple
Just sending it and filling out a Customs Form??
If I was too take you up on this you'd send me a PM

I hope they add more thing in the CE. No matter I will still preorder it:rock

I don't know what else they could add besides the previous games which they seem to have covered with the Collection that is on the way. I'm more than happy with what's in the box because its all full of awesome.

Yeah I played the E3 demo and its fabulous, so I cant wait to see the full game in action now. I PO'd ultimate ED also. Its a must!!!

Back