Media God of War 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What elementals in previous GoW are you talking about?

Regardless of such, depowering a protagonist to make a gamer harder is stupid. Kratos is meant to be powerful, this defeats the point, kind of like...you know, making his rage ability underpowered. And more importantly most of those gamers who said 'GoW is easy' were probably playing on Easy only, believe me, I've seen them on YouTube and on other forums :lol that's totally invalid. And even THEN, there's Very Hard.

Boss battles were pretty meh, I've seen better in the series. Even on Hard, I found that you could just do whatever and it'd be fine for the first few. Only in the Furies fights did you have to do anything else. And above all else, Ascension's story is bad. Amusingly bad. They advertised the story as a big point, and it did not deliver at all.

Sony have already begun marketing this game in Europe. Bring on the gore!!! :yess:

REPORT: God of War PS4 Has an 18+ Rating in Europe, New Gameplay Set for June

God-of-war-ps4-448x620.png

And for NECA collectors, it was confirmed at Toy Fair in an interview with Shartimus Prime that they are working on the new Kratos now. :panic:

****ing wow.

So glad I got a Pro and a bitching 4K TV waiting for this.

Guys, stop paying for Hot Toys and get yourself a nice Tv set. This game demands it.

****ing wow.

Guys, stop paying for Hot Toys and get yourself a nice Tv set. This game demands it.

What sort of TV do you have to game on? I stopped buy figures in the last 3 years,( about the same time my first kid was born) to focus on gaming stuff.
Definately getting this badass game day 1.

So the new footage shown was confirmed running on a normal PS4 and not a Pro.

Sorcery.

****ing wow.

Right there with you. Got an OLED (newer one with HDR) earlier this year and haven't looked back.

At first I was put off by the new camera angle, but the same angle worked so well for the Witcher series, and it seems like Sony has the combat system refined for GOW 4. The combat doesn't seem as fast paced as the previous games, but it definitely looks a lot more realistic. Great seeing Loki (the talking wolf) in the trailer, too.

I think I'll probably get this on a regular PS4, just to give some more life to my 1080p TV set :lol. I'll have to upgrade to 4K sometime in the future.

Visuals were incredible, but I unfortunately never got into GOW... and I don't really care to.

Get into the series or be thrown to Lions, Snake. :lecture

GOW III remastered is dirt cheap on the PS4 now. The first two were remastered on the PS3 I think.

:lecture

Plus, if you enjoyed the gameplay in MGR, GOW is right up your alley...

The storyline is also pretty damn amazing. Play the entire series, the games are short enough.

I am interested to see the story in this game, I think that Kratos may actually work with the Norse gods as they were much more benevolent mankind than the Greeks.

Combat looks great, I think its slower because he is older and hardened.

Back