Gnome!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdabbs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Gang,

so this is not really film/pop culture related but I wanted to share with you one of the projects I've been working on for a client.

It's a realistic 1/6 scale Garden gnome with a variety of expression heads

First off I created the sculpts digitally:

all.jpg

gnomesick.jpg

And here are the hands and feet I made to go with the (oversized) head

FOOT.jpg

gnomehand.jpg

I used a hobbit body and sculpted some old man boobs and fitted a fat pouch for him

DSCF6261.jpg

DSCF6262.jpg

And the printed parts:

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0122.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

IMAG0124.jpg

I will post some more pics of the prints when I receive them - once I have the parts I will start to paint him up!

Awesome work, Sean, as always! Now I see what you needed a reference picture of me for! (#@!!@^%*) :mad:

For everyone who doesn't know, Sean is Warriors Gate Productions lead artist (and co-founder). This is a commission he was doing for his regular day job in between his regular toy company and WGP studio work!

thanks man:) - congrats on getting the Doctor Who Licence - I know there are gonna be some amazing figures coming from your end!

so I received the parts in the post today - all the parts fit nicley (yay!) and the heads just pop on and off of the neck joint - excellent news!

Here is a quick pic of him before I clean up the parts ready to paint!

newgnome.jpg

Back