Glorfindel raffle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For once I can say...

I WON!

ill give you 55.00 for it

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Were sorry, your entry into the raffle for the chance to purchase Glorfindel mini bust was not chosen

FAHQ Gentle Giant

Last edited by a moderator:
Darth Loki;543504 [I said:
Were sorry, your entry into the raffle for the chance to purchase Glorfindel mini bust was not chosen[/I]

FAHQ Gentle Giant

The way i see it , if i spent 50.00 to be a guild member and lost all of the raffles to get one maybe two items that i really want, im better off just buying this on ebay for the 90.00-110 anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Glorfindel for Bannister. :rock:rock:rock

damn i was hoping you would sell it to me at cost....HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

damn i was hoping you would sell it to me at cost....HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

since i didn't win one, of course I would have. Hioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:rotfl

No win here either. Will definitely have to track this one down somewhere down the road.

I won, I was thinking about dropping this line because I didn't want to go to ebay for him, got lucky.

I won, I was thinking about dropping this line because I didn't want to go to ebay for him, got lucky.

DROP THE LINE AND SELL ME THE BUST AT COST ...NOW!!!
HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I didn't win one... but then again, I wasn't entered because I'm not a member! :rotfl I refuse to pay for the "possible" right to buy a companies products!

I want this bust for my collection, but I refuse to go to eBay for it. It would be nice to own, but this character isn't even in the movies so who gives ****?

Glorfindel came in today. So far it's my favorite GG Bust. I'm really encouraged that they've gone outside the movie license. It pains me greatly to collect a GG product though. I feel dirty for liking it. :eek:

Back