Glass Display cabs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to a pet shop, asked for a fish tank and =

dsc07117lg9.jpg

Excellent Idea!!!! I was looking for an idea for those things that won't fit into the custom cabinet I'm making... and for those few figs left out in the cold an Fishtank would work out great!

Nice Pic!!!!!

I'm gonna need more space as my collection grows, and the Detolfs look really nice, plus they are pretty reasonably priced. Only thing is the weight capacity on the shelves, and the fact that I want to put PF's on them. Now I saw that a few here have suggested doubling up the shelves for added weight capacity. Does that really work as far as displaying PF's go, or is there another cabinet option thats good for displaying PF's?

I'd like to know that, too.

I would LOVE to own two Detolfs. But, the Ikea is WAAAAY too far away and they don't ship Detolfs! So, my only option is to get them from eBay for like $160! Way over retail price!

-CJK

No disrespect to anyone who love the Ikea Detolfs (spelling?) but Im really not a fan. I've been looking for a while for a descent cabinet and really prefer a glass shop bench type style, but hey, thats just me. Anyone else with me here or am I the loner on this one.

Back