Gladiators by CM Toys Crixus and Spartacus!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you bro...I've been having the same dilemma on which one to go with but went the other way with ACI :). Head likeness is better to me and the possibility of the body won me over. Few mods and thing it will be a even better! Might go for the look when he kills poor Varro or hope that the snake armor fits the ACI...we will see :).

I just got my Spartacus today purchased it from Ebay . I'm really pleased with it ! I hope the rubber body withstands the test of time -the figure looks great !I took 3 quick shots without even putting all the armor together. I'll be getting Crixus and all the other releases for sure.

DSCN4669.jpg

DSCN4438.jpg

DSCN4677.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great, I ordered the body from cmtoys a couple of days ago, should arrive by end of week. So whats your thoughts of the body so far?

The bodies great , vey heavy and seems like it might have some durability, The left knee joint at least on mine seemed a little loose like the joint under the rubber is not too sturdy. The accessories are nice -with the shoulder gauntlet seeming a bit too fragile. Once placed on I don't think i'll be taking it off again. Overall a really solid figure but I still want he ACI Gladiator with Andy Whitfields sculpt.

Here's CM Toys' new Gladiator battling a giant orange:
095308sz9rpzsolwjpfjf9.jpg

0953030w3jv4sbbfbrr39f.jpg

I like the armor on this one. I might get it if the price isn't too steep.

Sorry to bump this thread with no real news, but does anyone know where I can find some info on this armor? ..I just want to know if there is a release date.

I want to say July/August but I don't have an official link to back that up.

I have the CM Toys one and it is really sweet in person. Looking forward to getting the armor which should have been out by now.

Got the armor and i have to say it looks nice once you get it on the figure, which it only will work on a CMToys body, but i have to give it a less than stellar recommendation. The side clasps are a mothereff'r to get on and stay on, watch out they tear easy. the shoulder armor is difficult to keep attached once you try to pose the arms. basically once you get the armor on it has one static pose. torture torture torture. lemme know if anybody else had the issues I had.

Got the armor and i have to say it looks nice once you get it on the figure, which it only will work on a CMToys body, but i have to give it a less than stellar recommendation. The side clasps are a mothereff'r to get on and stay on, watch out they tear easy. the shoulder armor is difficult to keep attached once you try to pose the arms. basically once you get the armor on it has one static pose. torture torture torture. lemme know if anybody else had the issues I had.

Hey bud, thx for sharing. A video or even just some pics would be awesome though. I'm kind of still on the fence with this guy.

I'll take some pics this weekend. I finally got it in a pose where it stands up. so don't expect any dramatic action poses. Maybe I just wasn't prepared for how difficult the rubber body makes it to gear stuff up, because it doesn't slide on easy.

Hey bud, thx for sharing. A video or even just some pics would be awesome though. I'm kind of still on the fence with this guy.

I tried fitting it on a HT slim body, and ACI Toys rubber body (man with spider tattoo) and a Triad Toys figure and the way the armour click under the arm (there are four epaulets that hold together on side) and above the trapezius, it didn't fit on any of the torso (either too big or two small). The skirt rode up too high on both the ACI and the Triad.

In what way is it only compatible with the cmtoys body?

So how does this one compare to the ACI Gladiators?

The costumes on these look better but the bodies and head sculpts are not really doing it for me.

Mmm....he looks like their best figure yet!

The bodies on these are still too skinny for my tastes but I may get this one when it comes out!

Finally opened up Spartacus and got him in a decent pose. I like this figure even with the rubber body.

Bit of re-use of armor from the CMToys gladiator gear (in back) but it still looks great

Back