Gladiators by CM Toys Crixus and Spartacus!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some up on pre-order on Ebay. Spartacus is $110 and Crixus is $120 without shipping. Looking forward to these guys though. Its not like we're gonna get any Spartacus figures from anywhere else without paying an arm and leg for customs. Although a new sculpt from the customs might not be a bad idea especially for Crixus.

hello everybody, I wonder how much is a license to operate sartacus? A price is $ 120 it must sell a lot .....

Looks like they are releasing the nude bodies as well in white, tan, and black. So finally we'll have a bunch of decent muscle bodies to choose from next year :rock

I was watching the Spartacus episode where they fight Theokeles, and noticed that even though Spartacus' shield is smaller than Crixus' it's not as small as this one...
Might have to replace them...

It's great that more bodies will be available...
I wish they did Doctore next!

HK Ebay sellers are saying these are in stock. If anyone can find any in hand pics post them up would ya. Kinda interested in seeing how the finial product looks.

Cool! Cheap version of HT Leonidas body!
I'm just not sure about that stretching technology though... And how to pose them? If they are stretching like that, this means there is no base body/skeleton inside for articulation.

I'm not sure. I think JUST the skin is stretchy, there should be a skeleton inside of it. Again, I'm not sure.

Cool! Cheap version of HT Leonidas body!
I'm just not sure about that stretching technology though... And how to pose them? If they are stretching like that, this means there is no base body/skeleton inside for articulation.

From what I've seen there is a skeleton and its made of steel or parts of it are made of steel.

I heard it was made of steel. :wink1:

i-think-he-took-his-wallet.jpg

just got mine Crixus , two thumbs way up for this figure IMO and body is easy to pose way better than phicen body ...

mc4zk4.jpg

2ppzhwg.jpg

33vcgh3.jpg

and im still bashin spartacus using ACI,CMTOYS,and Kaustic gladiator parts im not done yet still waiting parts from TA
and body is HT

2m6tow9.jpg

Last edited:
just got mine Crixus , two thumbs way up for this figure IMO and body is easy to pose way better than phicen body ...

mc4zk4.jpg

How would you say the body compares to the HT Leonidas body? I thought this one looks like a clone of that body.

Back