Girl With The Dragon Tattoo PF/Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffster48

Freakzoid
Reaction score
How amazing would a PF or Hot Toys Lisbeth look! I think she would look bad@$$ if done right! Along with a mikael. She looks different and is sexy in an usual way. Is there any chance?

Just saw the movie and had to do a search. Pity there hasn't been a company taking this up... but maybe for one of the sequels?

I know they are going to do the other two movies, everything has been approved. To clarify for those looking here I think a lisbeth resembling the actress from the US adaptation would look wonderful. I didnt care for the girl in the swedish movie versions:)

The Swedish version is by far the better movie. I wouldn't be interested in the English-language figures.

I'd dig a 1/6 Lisbeth figure. Didn't someone do a digital headsculpt in one of the customs threads at one point?

I'd dig a 1/6 Lisbeth figure. Didn't someone do a digital headsculpt in one of the customs threads at one point?

I havent seen one. would love to see one though :)

I liked both versions- Swedish was no doubt great. I just prefer Miss Rooney, to each their own. Maybe they could do Both!! :yess:

I asked about this in another thread. I guess the family is really strict with the licensing so it's very unlikely we would see anything like this ...but I'd buy everything if they did.

Yeah I've read a bit about them, as well you get the story in the documentry that's with the Swedish version- I know we will probably never see any, but its be fantastic if we did! : )

VS1976- aren't we all supposed to be positive and supportive in the forums? I think yes! Just because you don't care ( although you took time out your day to post) doesn't mean other people don't, I disagree with you about if the line where made they would be a dud- but to each their own - lets keep it Postive : ) hope your ( as well as everyone here) is having a wonderful day!

VS1976- aren't we all supposed to be positive and supportive in the forums?

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Yeah I've read a bit about them, as well you get the story in the documentry that's with the Swedish version- I know we will probably never see any, but its be fantastic if we did! : )

VS1976- aren't we all supposed to be positive and supportive in the forums? I think yes! Just because you don't care ( although you took time out your day to post) doesn't mean other people don't, I disagree with you about if the line where made they would be a dud- but to each their own - lets keep it Postive : ) hope your ( as well as everyone here) is having a wonderful day!

Ummmm you can't possibly think this would make a good statue. But maybe Yamato's Ritual would be a better alternative. :peace

:lol

Ummmm you can't possibly think this would make a good statue. But maybe Yamato's Ritual would be a better alternative. :peace

I do but that's ok, while i don't care for the Yamato's style maybe they would surprise me : )

And I apologize if my post seemed mean at all, not my intent :monkey3
I've just noticed looking through that so many people comment on things they don't like in a post full of those who do just to be mean, it's disheartening! I'll stay Postive for the forum though since I'm a newb , not to collecting though : )

I appreciate your suggestion!!

Ahahaha! :rotfl It does show, doesn't it

Last edited:
^^^ Wow really trolling?? You do know that I am stating an opinion right? The movie is great but when you translate it to a 3D sculpt, how can you say it's going to sell? Except for her piercing, there is no trade mark feature that the majority of the consumers would find remotely interesting in.

Back