Girl Scout Cookie Recipies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW uummm should I not list any more recipes (and just let this thread die a natural death)? I have some for every cookie and only listed them because I was asked to, but uuumm well it seems to be ticking some people off so I guess I'll stop unless I am asked for more.

Not at all, i am sure maybe someone here will make use of these recipes.

a-god-send-a-god-send-girl-scout-cookies-demotivational-poster-1239856732.jpg

WOW uummm should I not list any more recipes (and just let this thread die a natural death)? I have some for every cookie and only listed them because I was asked to, but uuumm well it seems to be ticking some people off so I guess I'll stop unless I am asked for more.

I know I'd make use of them if I could find some cookies to buy. :monkey2

I could probably substitute with some off the shelf stuff...

I know I'd make use of them if I could find some cookies to buy. :monkey2

I could probably substitute with some off the shelf stuff...

My daughter would happily sell to you but the shipping would be a hard part. I could get a hold of council to have them see if they could send a girl your way (wow that really sounds bad LOL), but I couldn't make any guarantees.

I could get a hold of council to have them see if they could send a girl your way...

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl This may be the greatest sentence anybody has ever said to me, ever.

The scouts usually set up shop in front of the grocery store when the weather gets warmer, I'll wait for them, but thanks. :peace

Back