GI Joe's Greatest Threat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
An army of Snake Eyes'!

gfQF0Fi.jpg

VjqUJGj.jpg

Apparently in some parts of the world, Snake Eyes was a Cobra grunt at some point. I never knew this until today, and thought it was kind of funny.

https://www.yojoe.com/international/brazil/promo.shtml

The Argentinian file card:

ke46lMC.jpg

Actually makes some sense if you just look at the figure design.

Don't forget concept art/sticker-book Snake Eyes:

ConceptSnakeEyes00-1.jpg

This is an interesting find, I've read in a couple places that Snake was only produced in all black to save on figure costs, so this may be the Snake that might have been if they didn't cheap out?

I found this out when the fisrt Sideshow SE came out. mwctoys.com had a guest toy review from Brazil and mentioned it in his review of SE. I was as surprised as you were.

This is an interesting find, I've read in a couple places that Snake was only produced in all black to save on figure costs, so this may be the Snake that might have been if they didn't cheap out?
So I've heard.

SO . . . who'll be adventurous to craft a custom 1:6 SNAKE EYES early concept version?
I'm not painting either of my ballistic masks blue. :p

Wow. So that's what the Hasbro antichrist looks like. That's intriguing, bc I really enjoyed his Mummy movie remakes. Well, the first 2 anyway.

Back