GI JOE SNEAK!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking Scarlett will be the next one released after CC. Lara Croft in styling and basic look isn't too far off and something tells me that the two were related a little closer that we'd think in R&D...

I hope they mix it up pretty well between baddies and good guys. I also hope they don't give us just masked characters for a while. I want to see right away their take on classic characters like Shipwreck and Duke.

Wonder what they will do with buff characters? IMO the tall Buck is not acceptible for a figure like Roadblock unless they designed an outfit that covers the scrawny arms. Did they develope a bigbody Prometheus?

Except for Serpentor I really don't see any problem figures like SW (Vader, Stormtroopers) and LOTR (Hobbits, Gimli, Sauron).

We (pretty much) know that Cobra Commander will be the next figure announced. And he's an obvious choice even if the info wasn't leaked out prematurely. I wonder who the third character will be. SS indicated that "more" figures would be revealed at SDCC, implying two or more. I wonder who the front runner will be after Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander.

As I've said before I hope its a Cobra "trooper" character (either Trooper, Officer, or Crimson Guard) but I'm dying to know what so many other characters are going to look like.

I'm gonna say Duke. And I hope is is a 84 version.

Except for Serpentor I really don't see any problem figures like SW (Vader, Stormtroopers) and LOTR (Hobbits, Gimli, Sauron).

Not likely for complexity, but I'd love a Serpentor if it's based of the 80s Cartoon design, I'm not a fan of some of the others but one based on that, I'll buy in a heart beat.

Scarlett would be a cool choice. Obviously the female buck is far from stellar but they can still make a pretty decent female figure with it.

2801_press13-001.jpg

I don't think the next after CC will be Scarlet or Duke, I think they'll want to do characters that appeal to them the most. It subjective, but I really see Storm Shadow as being next in line of popularity. If it's a Joe, it'll be Flint.

Back