GI Joe Official Movie Publicity Photos - LARGE PICS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a short little clip on Cinemax of people talking about the summer movies and they said GIJoe was the one with problems and was prolly going to fail lol.

No surprise there considering that when the stars talk about it, they either go the "no comment" route like Park, or talk out their ass (Duke & CC actors), confirming the coming colostomy bag.

Those acclerator suits are driving me crazy. The movie might have been tolerable if they had just left those out. Sad thing is I know many of us will go see this just to see how bad it is. If the movie does well, I'm sure they'll make another abomination like this one. If it does bad, there is a possibility of a reboot later, but would most likely mean no more GI Joe films. Either way its a lose-lose situation. :(

No JOE films is better than this. :lecture

And as bad as the accelerator suits look, everything else looks balls as well.

Anyone here who sees this and actually buys a ticket to it (instead of another movie) should be banned from this section.

Doesn't the CCC come with a free ticket or did I imagine that? :confused:

;)

Now that you mention it, there is an odd correlation between the freaks that bought CCC (see Khev, as promised ;)), and the freaks who are openly stating they'd go see this in the movie theatre.

Now that you mention it, there is an odd correlation between the freaks that bought CCC (see Khev, as promised ;)), and the freaks who are openly stating they'd go see this in the movie theatre.

Well, I'm the exception then. I like the CCC, but I will not go see that steaming pile of &%$#* at the theatre. I might watch it later on for free, but I will not contribute to it's profiting in any way. I'm still highly offended that it doesn't use the "Real American Hero" phrase, and Hasbro's sad, sorry spin letter about Brussels vs The Pit, where they ignored the real problem (omitting RAH from the materials) entirely.

We'll at the risk of getting neutered, I won't go to extreme lengths and say that I'm not going to see this movie. After all, if I can sit through Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four, and AVP, I can sit through this train wreck. Call it morbid curiosity. Are my childhood heroes getting raped? **ck yeah. But it's just a movie and I'm sure my 10$ won't make or break the studio. Let's face facts- the 10 of us or so that are sitting here witch hunting this movie or aka "true fans", will make up a very small percentage of the people that will go see this movie.

The way I see it, the worst that can happen is that some kid somewhere will like GI Joe enough to seek out the more GI Joe and stumble upon the marvel series or maybe the 25th ann. figures. and that isn't all that bad.

indecently, as soon as I saw those re-goddam-diculous accelerator suites, I said to myself "where have I seen this crap??"

superpro1.jpg

And yes, I did pre-order Crimson Cobra Commander so I guess that makes me the worst GI Joe fan ever.

Last edited:
I did order CCC, but I do hate this movie. I know I'm going to it though since my family is excited to see it (despite my constant telling them its crap). So I'll see it, but not on my dime. :dunno

At least I can post a first hand review of how bad it is here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back