GI Joe Official Movie Publicity Photos - LARGE PICS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Storm shadow should have use this, if they wanted to gave him a modern look...:monkey1

sou04.jpg

That is a sweet Joe collection Slade. I use to have all of the '80's Joes when I was a kid and most of the vehicles.

Awesome display sladesuperagent--- I'm very tempted to take mine out of storage and display them--if I had the space:lol... Did you have the Pit?... That's in storage as well and I might set that up (somewhere) and at least get the joes put out on that.

Adam Stinson (Dark Shadow Collectibles) and I hit a party at the Hard Rock Hotel on Saturday that was sponsored by Harley-Davidson. They had Snake Eyes' motorcycle from the movie on display in the center of the bar. Notice the ninja sword on the back:

snakeyesbike.jpg

And here's Ray Park with the bike... Funny story: I asked him, "So, did you have fun riding this thing?". His answer: "This is the first time I've even seen it." :confused:

snakeyesbike_ray.jpg

haha, he never saw it.

And looking at that pic, there is no dispute that SS nailed his likeness on 1/6 Maul.

Those look much more like VIPERS than anything...

I hope CC has a faceplate mask or a hood...something like that is absolutely necessary as it is an iconic look for the character.

This thing is looking like a two hour long episode of CSI Miami. I hope the dialog is better.

This movie is really starting to come together well. It is looking better and better each time I check this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back